Home Invasion Texas Style

This is a discussion on Home Invasion Texas Style within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Article gives me a warm cuddly feeling and almost brings a tear to my eye, finally somebody knows how to shoot http://www.themonitor.com/articles/i...bers-dead.html...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Home Invasion Texas Style

Home Invasion Texas Style

Article gives me a warm cuddly feeling and almost brings a tear to my eye, finally somebody knows how to shoot
    http://www.themonitor.com/articles/i...bers-dead.html
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    and the old neighbors didn't show any warmth for the new peoples as neither did the gangers....

so much for comon an love one another. even a little.

and such short rap sheets, they had hardly gotten in the groove b4 they got taken out of the game.
    just think how much taxpayers money the lawyers were denied cause they died so young.
    truely a shame
    Be aware, be deliberate in your actions and be accurate.
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    The gang members showed up with a stolen .380 Walther PPK and I bet that the Texas home owner responded with a .45 Auto. Great story! The only thing that I don't get is this statement:

Hidalgo County Sheriff Lupe Treviño said Monday he does not expect to file charges against an unidentified individual who reportedly shot two armed gang members during a home invasion Saturday.
    They should be offered a reward and recognition by the Hidalgo County for effective pest control!
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

One thing about the County I live in is the Sheriff is Pro Self Defense,We do not have a duty to retreat,and the Castle Doctrine protects the Shooter from any frivolous civil lawsuit filed by BG or Relatives.Every Shooting has to go before a Grand Jury and upon examining evidence determine if the shooting was justified or unjustified.
    Sounds like the News article was hinting towards the Victims being kinda "SHADY" even tho they didn't find any Illegal drugs,most home Invasions down here are Gangs trying to rip off Drug Or Money Stash Houses
    garyacman likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    God bless Texas...good guys 1-badguys zip

We have a good one also...This is my County Sheriff... and I couldn't be any prouder of him.
    snopes.com: Sheriff Judd's Comments
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ahhh that's a good one for the campfire. The stars at night, are big and bright....
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

From the article, It looks like thugs shooting thugs. Either way - 2 less thugs.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Tsc Tsc Tsc.......... When are these Bad guys going to learn.
    You don't break into a home in Texas without expecting armed resistance.
    Sounds like they had a fight on their hands before the BANG!

The best part of this story is we now have two RETIRED Budding Career Outlaws.
    Their Granite Plaques of recognition willl be awarded at a Public Ceremony with the Family in attendance.
    What have you done to prepare for the end of civilization as we know it?

Good gods, 2:00 A.M. and in TX!!! It's open season, no size restrictions and no bag limit. Yet idiot BGs still try. Thinning them out.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Respect the homeowner.
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

It's called the "Texas 2-Fer"... congrats to this homeowner!
    I like the way TX deals with victims who 'rightly' end the careers of dirtbag criminals. It saves taxpayers tons of $$$.
    garyacman likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    “I didn’t get the family atmosphere from them,” said Roberto Molina, 28, who has lived nearby for two years. “There were mostly men at the house, and the vehicles they parked there didn’t really fit with the neighborhood.”

Molina said the working-class neighborhood is an odd place to find late model SUVs and luxury vehicles, which he often saw parked there.

Another neighbor, Margarito Torres, 71, said the block had been pretty quiet for years.

“This is a very quiet neighborhood,” he said in Spanish. “They had just moved here, they didn’t feel right, and then this happens.

“This makes you think and worry.”

^^^^^^^FROM ARTICLE^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While this does sound a bit fishy, the residents of the house, had 0 priors or any rap sheets.

Why don't they start showing the pictures of the deceased with the chalk outline, right where they dropped, in all its bloody glory????

Maybe these knuckledraggers will stop commiting suicide this way.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

“The residents were being attacked with a display of deadly force and they responded in kind.”
    LOVE this statement. Whether or not the family was "fishy" doesn't matter to me......they got rid of the badguys in a very effective manner...w00t to them.
    "Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

And my girlfriend wonders why I keep a gun on the nightstand at night. Even in the suburbs you just never know.

VIP Member
    Other than the shootings, it's been a real quiet neighborhood.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links