New Wal-Mart Shooting in Frisco, Tx 6-20-11

This is a discussion on New Wal-Mart Shooting in Frisco, Tx 6-20-11 within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was just watching the 6pm news on Fox 4 and they had aerial shots from their helicopter of the parking lot where responders were ...

Thread: New Wal-Mart Shooting in Frisco, Tx 6-20-11

I was just watching the 6pm news on Fox 4 and they had aerial shots from their helicopter of the parking lot where responders were still on the scene. All seemed calm though. This location in on the Frico/Little Elm border at El Dorado Pkwy and FM-423.
    Not a lot of info offered by the coverage but this is the second Frisco Wal-Mart location to have a shooting in the parking lot in 3 weeks....the last was at the brand new store that just opened on Preston at Hickory. That shooting took place on 6-2-11.
    Looks like Wal-Mart is becoming less and less safe. Always carry, you never know...
    "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" -- Ted Nugent
    "Not everyone can be born with common sense, some are born liberals." -- MM218

VIP Member
    Sounds like the knuckledraggers are tussling over the parking spots, and things are gettin' out of hand????

I would expect this type of behavior at the beginning of each month but jezzz louise.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Found this on the WFAA site but still no real info.
    From people I know they are looking for 2 black males in a Chrysler 300 with a chrome stripe down the side.
    wfaa.com | Video, Dallas - Fort Worth Video, News Video, Featured Video

What! Armed violence in the high priced Frisco/Little Elm area? You must be joking, right?

THIS proves it can happen ANYWHERE. This Wal-Mart is new and these two cities have some very nice, high priced, houses.

Update, Here
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Yeah, Mac town too. Don't forget the home invasion y'all had back in late April on a $500,000 home.
    Makes me glad I carry everywhere i go.

Quote Originally Posted by MedicMan218 View Post
    Yeah, Mac town too. Don't forget the home invasion y'all had back in late April on a $500,000 home.
    Very near my house, freaked me and the Wife out.

Oh, add this from the story posted above:

On June 1, a man was fatally shot in the parking lot of another Frisco Walmart store about five miles away on Preston Road.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Quote Originally Posted by MedicMan218 View Post

THIS!!
    I've been approached by a woman at a local wal-mart. I was in my car, she was on foot, and she wanted me to roll down my window. Window didn't come down, doors were locked, I just drove away. Who knows what could've taken place...

Been to Frisco a few times. I have stayed there with a friend for a NASCAR race. Looks like the big city is bleeding out criminals y'alls way. Stay safe.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

The news just said that after he got shot his buddy ran to other customers asking for them to call 911.
    After witnessing a shooting...and now having a guy running at you would you draw? Not knowing all details I think I just might have if I just witnessed someone else get shot. But then again....you never know until you're in that situation.
    I know I would be apprehensive about his intent that's for dang sure!
    Last edited by Medic218; June 21st, 2011 at 02:22 AM.

Sponsored Links