Ugly: No fighting chance for the victim

This is a discussion on Ugly: No fighting chance for the victim within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; That's good News! Adult Crime = Adult Time!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Ugly: No fighting chance for the victim

That's good News!

Adult Crime = Adult Time!
    What have you done to prepare for the end of civilization as we know it?

2. Remove Ads

I think that they should have a tatoo placed on their face worth a certain $ amount, turned loose, and hunted down for that amount of money. Bring the head in for the bounty, collect your money, and take the family out to eat with some of it, and buy a new gun with the rest.
    garyacman likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    Uhh guys, new news, suspect being tried as an adult, it stays on his record.
    My wish from post #5 comes true :)
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    I think that they should have a tatoo placed on their face worth a certain $ amount, turned loose, and hunted down for that amount of money. Bring the head in for the bounty, collect your money, and take the family out to eat with some of it, and buy a new gun with the rest.
    Nah, they would still pose a risk to society. I certainly think that the punishment should fit the crime. In this case, the perps shot the vic. For capital offenses, we should have an auction, the deal is 1 shot at 1,000 yards - iron sights. The perp can move within a small area, but has no cover/concealment. Sell chances to "Pop-A-Perp". Everybody pays then shoots, with the highest bidder going first. Funds go to the vic's family. Shooting stops when the perp is dead.

For non-capital offenses, I still like the chain gang - hard labor variety.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Yeah, I'd settle for that too.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Pure young teen scum...not fit to waste our O2. Perhaps this latest victim will realize WHY one should be armed.
    Next time he would be able to deliver the needed justice.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Glad to see them tried as adults. They'll learn to be better (but not necessarily more successful) criminals in the big house. If they can survive the showers. In the mean time, their incarceration will cost you and me about $50K a year each.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

TVJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt58 View Post

I was robbed like this once and the young punk stabbed me. I got no sympathy for the kids...
    I have zero sympathy as well.

I wonder if you will give detail of your incident?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Frederic Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    Punishment and deterrence have been replaced by tv, weights and rehabilitation.

And canteens/grocery stores.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links