Possible Death Penalty For Fort Hood Gunman Nidal Hasan!!

Possible Death Penalty For Fort Hood Gunman Nidal Hasan!!

This is a discussion on Possible Death Penalty For Fort Hood Gunman Nidal Hasan!! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A U.S. Army general Wednesday approved a possible death penalty in the future military trial of Major Nidal Hasan, the American Muslim accused of killing ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Possible Death Penalty For Fort Hood Gunman Nidal Hasan!!

VIP Member

Exclamation Possible Death Penalty For Fort Hood Gunman Nidal Hasan!!

A U.S. Army general Wednesday approved a possible death penalty in the future military trial of Major Nidal Hasan, the American Muslim accused of killing 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas.

Hasan’s government appointed defense lawyer, John Galligan, has urged the military against allowing the death penalty as a possible sentence in a trial. He has insisted that a life prison term should be the most severe penalty under consideration and says a death penalty trial is more time-consuming and expensive. Galligan could not immediately be reached Wednesday.

Galligan also has repeatedly has complained that he and his client have been denied full details of what U.S. intelligence agencies knew about Hasan’s contacts with overseas terrorists, including Anwar al-Alwaki, now believed to be in Yemen and the target of American drone attacks.

"The best decision, the right decision, as hard as it might be ... is to make this a non-capital referral," Galligan said to CNN.

Hasan was partially paralyzed in the final shootout with police at the end of the attack in November 2009 and is in a wheelchair. He is being held in a local jail near Fort Hood, the country's largest military base.

Witnesses at a preliminary hearing in October pointed to Hasan in the courtroom and said he had repeatedly reloaded his handgun as he walked through a medical screening building and fired more than 140 times. Many of the victims of the shooting, as well as Hasan, were set to ship out shortly to Afghanistan.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/06...-hood-shooter/
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Hang 'em high.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I will be glad to throw the switch on old sparky or Push the lethal injection button or Line up in the firing squad just say when so I can clear my calendar.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Yeah... life sentence means taxpayers have to keep them alive...

Hang 'em high.
    <<<<<< ...And let 'em rot.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

I don't even know why it's being considered. It's a no brainer IMO. Put the piece of garbage to death immediately after he is convicted.
    TVJ likes this.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

I don't see how this wouldn't be a capital offense.
    "Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense."
    Ron Paul.

Firing Squad

Stone him

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Don't worry, the Obama regime will no doubt jump right into the middle of this, give us another of his "Islam is the religion of peace" speeches, have the guy shipped to Gitmo, which he will close down and then send this clown to the arab country of his choice.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    I just hope they shove a ham sandwich in his mouth, after they strap him to the gurney. Wouldn't want him to get hungry on his trip to see "Allah" and collect his virgins.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah, I think I could pull the trigger on that scumbag.

I just hope they shove a ham sandwich in his mouth, after they strap him to the gurney. Wouldn't want him to get hungry on his trip to see "Allah" and collect his virgins.
    Yeah, and I hope all his virgins are hairy and look like Osama Bin Laden.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    Yeah, I think I could pull the trigger on that scumbag.

Yeah, and I hope all his virgins are hairy and look like Osama Bin Laden.
    Nobody ever said those virgins would be female...
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If a capital murder case is all that expensive, I'd be happy to chip in a little!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    If a capital murder case is all that expensive, I'd be happy to chip in a little!
    They're expensive because we keep them on death row for ten years and give them appeals that last for months, if not years, costing the state a fortune in pay for a judge, jury, attorneys, witnesses....
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Just don't have the trial in Orange County Florida... I'm just sayin'
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links