Obviously VERY bad....gun found by kids in a public place. Luckily no body was hurt

Obviously VERY bad....gun found by kids in a public place. Luckily no body was hurt

This is a discussion on Obviously VERY bad....gun found by kids in a public place. Luckily no body was hurt within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Gun found in a child saturated restaurant, and discharged. Luckily nobody was hurt. BillyBob's Shooting - West Virginia's Eyewitness News...

Thread: Obviously VERY bad....gun found by kids in a public place. Luckily no body was hurt

Gun found in a child saturated restaurant, and discharged. Luckily nobody was hurt.

BillyBob's Shooting - West Virginia's Eyewitness News
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

It could be a coupla scenarios,gangbanger dropped it,or a CHL holder carrying in a cheap holster or Plaxico style dropped it without knowing,If the latter is the case he can kiss his license goodbye for child endangernment
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Why did it have to be in a place called "Billy-Bob's"

More red neck sterotypes :(

Its a Chuck-E-Cheese type place.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    That sucks. Not that nobody got hurt- that's great. But that someone lost a perfectly functional, and loaded, handgun. And that if they are a permit holder, they're screwed.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Sponsored Links