Police impersonators rob home in Phoenix

This is a discussion on Police impersonators rob home in Phoenix within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Police impersonators break into, rob home | azfamily.com Phoenix...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By markush

Thread: Police impersonators rob home in Phoenix

Police impersonators rob home in Phoenix

2. Remove Ads

Not only did the three suspects steal several things from the home, they also took a vehicle, possibly a Chevy Tahoe, as they fled the scene.
    Victim: "They also stole our car officer"
    Officer: "What is teh make and model of teh vehicle"
    Victim: "I dont remember...."

Mayeb if they fought back the Police would charge teh Victims with "Assault on someone who may have been a police officer"

Yeah I don't understand how the make and model of the vehicle is in question, you don't know what you drive???

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerB View Post
    Yeah I don't understand how the make and model of the vehicle is in question, you don't know what you drive???
    or is it that you don't remember the make & model of what you stole, or borrowed or took in loan against a drug debt
    that is likely at the root of their troubles....just saying

or they were too high to remember which home is theirs and there really is no 'invasion'....they are where they don't live.
    just still too high to know even that.

---do i hear Cheech & Chong in the background?
    Be aware, be deliberate in your actions and be accurate.
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by claude clay View Post
    ---do i hear Cheech & Chong in the background?
    Chong: Hey, man. Where's the car?

Cheech: I don't know, man. Where'd you leave it?

Chong: ...Where'd I leave what, man?

---

How would one handle such a thing if you felt the men beating down the door weren't police?
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerB View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

Chebby

żNo habla ingles?
    JoJoGunn likes this.

How would one handle such a thing if you felt the men beating down the door weren't police?
    I'm gonna call 911 and ask if they got a raid at x address,if not I'm gonna tell them they need to bring a buncha body bags.
    I know what the raid teams wear down here and the guns,I get a buncha no speaky english guys coming thru the door with guns like an AK and a handgun,maybe a vest,but no tactical equipment and they are getting lit up,We have had numerous pseudo cop home invasions down here,most of them are guys raiding drug stash houses.
    I have absolutely no reason there should be a Swat team kicking in my door if they call me I will come out and ask "yo what up"
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I'm gonna call 911 and ask if they got a raid at x address,if not I'm gonna tell them they need to bring a buncha body bags.
    I know what the raid teams wear down here and the guns,I get a buncha no speaky english guys coming thru the door with guns like an AK and a handgun,maybe a vest,but no tactical equipment and they are getting lit up,We have had numerous pseudo cop home invasions down here,most of them are guys raiding drug stash houses.
    I have absolutely no reason there should be a Swat team kicking in my door if they call me I will come out and ask "yo what up"
    You might get a better response with: "que onda locos?"
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

The Taco food truck they conducted the raid out of might have been a give-away.

It was a friggin "Ferrari" ...... I just bought it 2 days ago, now I have to call my Ins Co.

I had a person "impersonating" an officer pull over when our car broke down. He had seen "only" my now EX standing out there and was very surprised when I popped up from the other side of the car. He seemed to want to get out of there quickly after that. When a Hwy patrolman pulled up a couple of minutes later, I asked him about the cars the Cty Sheriff's Deputies there drove.... not the type this guy was driving... and told him about the guy, what he did, vehicle, tag # (yes I got it) and missing markings on the car.

He radioed it in and there were officers swarming all over that area. Apparently some guy had been impersonating an officer, (he even had red lights on his car, uniform, markings on the car, # , etc)..... and he was stopping women, raping them, beating them, etc. and they really wanted to get this guy. The guy I saw and talked with , fit the description I also gave them.

Never knew if they got him, but imagine they did. One thing that struck me strange was the "tag type" was not correct for a police officer.... so I took mental note of the tag #, etc. Of course, he may have had a stolen tag on it.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    I can't wait to see the pics of these perps. Most of the time they seem to actually be impersonating thugs.

Do police on raids usually wear bandanas and ski mask? Was this in Texas during a cattle drive, or maybe Aspen during the ski season?

Links