Strange shooting

Strange shooting

This is a discussion on Strange shooting within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; KHOU: Harris Co. deputies sorting out strange Katy shooting Harris County Sheriff’s deputies are trying to sort out a bizarre chain of events that led ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mcp1810

Thread: Strange shooting

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar

Strange shooting

KHOU: Harris Co. deputies sorting out strange Katy shooting
    Harris County Sheriff’s deputies are trying to sort out a bizarre chain of events that led to a shooting in west Harris County early Wednesday, KHOU-TV (Channel 11) is reporting.

Deputies said a man, who appeared to be in his 20s, knocked on the door of a home in the 22300 block North Fork at Cimmaron Parkway in Katy around 12:30 a.m.

The stranger told the residents he had been shot in the foot and asked for help.

The residents allowed the stranger inside and provided him with assistance, but after the stranger left, they noticed a couple of their cell phones were missing.

One of the residents then confronted the man with a rifle and a struggle ended with the intruder being shot.

For more on the story, go to KHOU.com.

This could be like the latest Pharmacist shooting (the guy who came back to shoot the dirtbag a second time)...not good when you go AFTER the dirtbag once he's left your home or business. OMO
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    The stranger told the residents he had been shot in the foot and asked for help.

...so they shot him in the other foot and his knee, waved a small American flag and said:

"Ain't America great"

------------------

the day i let a scruffy stranger in my house will be the day we have one in the oval office...
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

This is just a couple of miles from my house. As far as I know not really a bad area. I am going to have to follow this one.
    Deputies investigate bizarre shooting in west Harris County | khou.com Houston
    I don't expect any charges against the homeowner. Latest update on the story says when they noticed the phones missing they called one and heard it ringing in the guy's pocket across the street. Call it burglary, or even just theft during the nighttime, and the homeowner was recovering his property. The BG claimed to be armed and fought the homeowner over the rifle. Looks to me like it meets the legal requirements to claim justification under PC 9.42
    merlin82plus likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

strange indeed
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
    Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

VIP Member
    Uh, had he actually been shot in the foot the first time? Did he really need and receive some help and express his gratitude by stealing?

It almost sounds like he'd already learned one lesson that night and it didn't stick.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Gotta love Texas

No one gets in my house. Don't care where they were shot. I once had a guy show up at my door at about 10:00 p.m. asking to use the bathroom. No door was opened, but I did move to a side window to talk with him so he could see the Mossberg 500 I was holding in my hand. he left.

Quote Originally Posted by 8th ID View Post
    No one gets in my house. Don't care where they were shot. I once had a guy show up at my door at about 10:00 p.m. asking to use the bathroom. No door was opened, but I did move to a side window to talk with him so he could see the Mossberg 500 I was holding in my hand. he left.
    And I bet he didn't need to use the bathroom any more, but he probably needed a change of underware.

I had a guy knock on my front door and ask to use the bathroom, I told him nope. It turns out he was a local tv newscaster that was doing a story from across the street. I didn't recogonise him because we don't watch that news channel.

Sponsored Links