BAD - Shootings in Detroit

This is a discussion on BAD - Shootings in Detroit within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What's as disconcerting as the frequency of these types of shootings is you NEVER hear whether the shots came from an illegal gun or not. ...

Thread: BAD - Shootings in Detroit

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

What's as disconcerting as the frequency of these types of shootings is you NEVER hear whether the shots came from an illegal gun or not. 9.9999 times out of 10, they are illegal, but that is NEVER report it that way. It's a combination of poor journalism (5-W's and H) and the liberal, anti-gun media.

Sunglasses Spark Deadly Shooting

5 Shot after Cooley High School Alumni Event in Detroit

The media doesnt care if the guns are legal or not. To them its just GUN violence.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

The City of Detroit is a cesspool...
    Most of those who were paying taxes, have already moved out of Detroit.
    The only Detroit population left includes: prostitutes, thugs, pimps, con-men, felons, dirtbags, dirtbag 'seeds', and a few more unsavory characters like politicians and their families.
    I apologize ahead of time if I left anyone out.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Also often not mentioned in a story is the fact that by definition, when the suspect is a teenager, the gun is illegally
    possessed.

So we'll hear or read that a crime was committed using a gun, but nothing is said about the legitimacy or lack thereof of the possession of the gun; though we can almost always guess from context that the BG was a BG long before the incident being reported.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    The City of Detroit is a cesspool...
    Most of those who were paying taxes, have already moved out of Detroit.
    The only Detroit population left includes: prostitutes, thugs, pimps, con-men, felons, dirtbags, dirtbag 'seeds', and a few more unsavory characters like politicians and their families.
    I apologize ahead of time if I left anyone out.
    Unfortunately, while many others may not live there, we must travel there for our jobs. I cover all of Detroit and surrounding and Ohio for a job. Fortunately MI and Ohio are reciprocity states. What's not so good is my employer will not allow guns of any type in our fleet cars.

Talk about a sitting duck once I cross the MI. line. Good thing I don't ever have my SW 686 with 158 gr hollow points on me..... Good thing!
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

Just another day in the D

You may have seen the commercial ..... "This is the Motor City, and this is what we Do"

That about says it all, only it has nothing to do with the auto industry... ..

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Its only getting worst. Just never let your guard down.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Links