BAD: Teen kills parents then holds party.......

This is a discussion on BAD: Teen kills parents then holds party....... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Pure evil here...... Parricide is becoming more and more prevalent it seems. Police: S. Fla. teen holds party after killing parents | FLORIDA TODAY | ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BAD: Teen kills parents then holds party.......

Pure evil here...... Parricide is becoming more and more prevalent it seems.

Police: S. Fla. teen holds party after killing parents | FLORIDA TODAY | floridatoday.com
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Geez... Pure evil, no kidding.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Yeah pure evil is right, horrible

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    now he will throw himself on the mercy of the court because he is an orphan..
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    A reason for the death penalty...it certainly sounds like pre-meditation on 'Damien's' part.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

I hope 17 is old enough to be tried as an adult. And since Florida uses the death penalty, I hope he gets it. It would be one thing if it were a fit of rage and he killed them for some reason, then regretted it. I could see life in prison for that. But pre-meditating it and throwing a party afterwords tells me he was celebrating their killing.

Good case for let the punishment fit the crime and beat him to death with a hammer
    Harryball likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Sick and twisted. I guess I'll never understand. I hope they put him death.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

now he will throw himself on the mercy of the court because he is an orphan..
    That's not far from the truth. Worked in the WV prison system for a short while in the early 80s. We had a little scumbag who murdered both parents and was collecting their social security. Because of this guy congress passed a law that a perp who murders his/her parents cannot collect their social security.

Put the pimple faced little perp in a two man cell with Leroy from the Outlaws motorcycle gang.

This is absolutely ridiculous. He deserves nothing other than the death penalty. A party after murdering your OWN PARENTS. There is nothing they could have possibly done to deserve that, even if they were crazy strict, or even verbally abused the kid all the time. Heck, even if I had absolutely 0 respect for my parents, or if they even beat me from time to time, I would NEVER kill my parents. Hope he gets the most the law can throw at him, scum of society.
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

Young Mr. Hadley's days on this earth are numbered...and hopefully, it's a small number.

Unfortunately though... The Florida teen accused of killing his parents with a hammer and then partying with his friends, was charged today as an adult but is not eligible for the death penalty because of his age, prosecutors say.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Unfortunately though... The Florida teen accused of killing his parents with a hammer and then partying with his friends, was charged today as an adult but is not eligible for the death penalty because of his age, prosecutors say.
    That is disappointing. Next thing you know they'll be trying to get him off with an insanity plea.

Old enough to commit premeditated murder but not old enough to face the needle? What a crock!
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Sociopath. He can kill and injure without remorse and go back to normal instantly. He lacks empathy, something which a human of normal functioning has.

I hope this "kid" never gets released. He is clearly a real danger to society.

I was just watching this on the news and got to thinking... I know this is something we don't want to think about. If you saw your spouse being threatened by your child could you pull the trigger. Don't just react, think about it. My first thought was "Yeah, in a heartbeat!" I think I would pull the trigger but I'm sure I'd probably hesitate. I'll shut up for a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links