3 dead at biker rally near Flagstaff - Page 2

3 dead at biker rally near Flagstaff

This is a discussion on 3 dead at biker rally near Flagstaff within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by JDE101 Uhhh, at a biker ralley with 2K bikers, I'll bet you there were more than just the murderer carrying!!!! Just sayin. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 3 dead at biker rally near Flagstaff

Quote Originally Posted by JDE101 View Post
    Uhhh, at a biker ralley with 2K bikers, I'll bet you there were more than just the murderer carrying!!!! Just sayin.
    Not all bikers are criminals, but you're probably right...

Carrying or not, if I'm anywhere near a 1%er, I'm going to do a 360 and get the heck out of Dodge...
    Gforty likes this.

Well.... since I know a lot of "bikers" that are Judges, LEO's, Atty's, etc. and all go to rallies.... I'm sure there were.
    JDE101 likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Originally Posted by JDE101

Uhhh, at a biker ralley with 2K bikers, I'll bet you there were more than just the murderer carrying!!!! Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerB View Post
    Not all bikers are criminals, but you're probably right...
    I by no means meant to imply that there were "criminals" carrying at the ralley, or that all bikers are criminals! I have a number of friends, some of whom are LEOs and ex-LEOs, that are bikers, attend rallies, and carry. I am by no means a criminal, either, and I ride a Harley and have attended a number of rallies . All I said was that I bet there were more than just the one individual carrying at a ralley where there were in excess of two thousand bikers!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

I can't ignore the obvious as it made me LOL... Dennis1209 if you do a "360" you aint getting the heck out of Dodge... Your heading for the same trouble. You will want to try a 180 if you see a 1%er and you will then be heading the right direction. Not intended as a jab just funny as heck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links