Robbers shoot man in leg in nighttime St. Paul attack (Minnesota)

This is a discussion on Robbers shoot man in leg in nighttime St. Paul attack (Minnesota) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The "north end" in this case was in Saint Paul's infamous Rice Street area. There are a mix of good & bad all along this ...

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar

The "north end" in this case was in Saint Paul's infamous Rice Street area. There are a mix of good & bad all along this north/south strip, but I generally wouldn't venture there myself...especially at night.

Robbers shoot man in leg in nighttime St. Paul attack

This would be one of the great reasons to carry in your home/on your property! Good neighborhood or bad, are you expecting to see someone when you open your garage door?
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhmAsylm View Post
    The "north end" in this case was in Saint Paul's infamous Rice Street area. There are a mix of good & bad all along this north/south strip, but I generally wouldn't venture there myself...especially at night.

Robbers shoot man in leg in nighttime St. Paul attack

This would be one of the great reasons to carry in your home/on your property! Good neighborhood or bad, are you expecting to see someone when you open your garage door?
    Actually, I am...every time I leave...I'm looking first.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links