GOOD: GG 1 Crack head 0

GOOD: GG 1 Crack head 0

This is a discussion on GOOD: GG 1 Crack head 0 within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Crack heads try to rob a guy at a gas station, he has a CCW, couple of .45's later, and there is video.... Dayton's News ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By canav844

Thread: GOOD: GG 1 Crack head 0

Cool GOOD: GG 1 Crack head 0

Crack heads try to rob a guy at a gas station, he has a CCW, couple of .45's later, and there is video....

Dayton's News Source :: Raw News - Caught On Tape: Victim Grabs Gun, Shoots Alleged Robber
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Good thing this happened in Dayton and not Canton
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Scary stuff. Things could have ended badly for the GG had he not been carrying. Granted he was considerably bigger but you never know...
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

VIP Member
    The minute the dummy would have walked up, I would have stated that ," I don't know you, you need to back away and get moving or I'm hosing you with gas, and the lighter is in my pocket dude".

Part of his undoing was when the other guy getting gas was finished and drove away leaving no one else there, giving the knuckledraggers more confidence.
    lucky for him he did not hesitate to draw and shoot.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

That is the sme video from the Canton incedent!?

That is the same video from the Canton incedent!?

Quote Originally Posted by owgem View Post
    That is the same video from the Canton incedent!?
    nope, that would be a completely different city and a completely diffent incedent.
    - George Orwell Military

It's been posted here before, happened a few weeks ago; the guy in the video posted first hand on the Ohio CCW forums. Usually with a car it's 99% of the time able to get going out outta dodge in a hurry, not only is it not going anywhere but you're tethered to a stationary object when pumping gas, always makes my head on a swivel.
    8th ID likes this.

Glock Certified Armorer

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    The minute the dummy would have walked up, I would have stated that ," I don't know you, you need to back away and get moving or I'm hosing you with gas, and the lighter is in my pocket dude".

Part of his undoing was when the other guy getting gas was finished and drove away leaving no one else there, giving the knuckledraggers more confidence.
    lucky for him he did not hesitate to draw and shoot.
    Bad judgement letting ANYONE he doesn't know get that close. If they were sharper he would be ultimate victim.

Wot part of 'public servant' don't they understand!

Quote Originally Posted by Justified View Post
    nope, that would be a completely different city and a completely diffent incedent.
    My bad, not Canton but repost anyhow. Been all over the internet for some time.

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

[QUOTE=canav844;1991766] Usually with a car it's 99% of the time able to get going out outta dodge in a hurry, not only is it not going anywhere but you're tethered to a stationary object when pumping gas, always makes my head on a swivel.[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!

Links