UGLY: Arrest in young woman's decapitation/murder

This is a discussion on UGLY: Arrest in young woman's decapitation/murder within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Plot Thickens: Say Hello to ‘Hacksaw McDaniel’ Above the Law: A Legal Web Site Classmate of Lauren Giddings, Ga. law school grad, charged ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mprp

Thread: UGLY: Arrest in young woman's decapitation/murder

The Plot Thickens: Say Hello to ‘Hacksaw McDaniel’ Above the Law: A Legal Web Site

Classmate of Lauren Giddings, Ga. law school grad, charged with her murder - Crimesider - CBS News

The 27-year-old Giddings, of Laurel, Md., was last heard from on the evening of June 25. Five days later, police discovered her torso wrapped in plastic in a garbage bin beside her apartment
    Just now her former neighbor and Mercer Law classmate has been arrested. Take a look at the abovethelaw post. While of course he is innocent until proven guilty, he did seem to be quite the creep. The arrest warrant says he had a master key to the apartment complex and also had a recently purchased hacksaw that the FBI has determined has traces of Giddings' DNA on it.

At the same time, while this dude may have been socially inept, was he capable of using a hacksaw to dismember somebody? That is a truly grotesque act that requires a very high level of sociopathy.

Also on a sidenote, just because you have your apartment door locked doesn't mean you should hold a false sense of security. What a tragedy for this woman's life to end in such a horrendous manner.

.....while this dude may have been socially inept,
    Mercer Law classmate
    So he a social misfit, but smart enough to accepted into law school?

And if she were missing for 5 days, why didn't police look in the dumpster NEXT TO HER APARTMENT!

I don't know that he really looks like that much of a creeper to me. Just looks like he went on a weed and cheetos bender.

Whatever he is, if he did it he deserves to burn.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Pretty simple solution here..."gator food"...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Not too long from now, my daughter will be old enough to have her own handgun and pack. And this is a perfect example of why.
    640girl likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

But he said he didn't do it!
    And besides, he is a law school graduate and said he could commit a murder and never get caught.
    This is just some jealous classmate trying to make him look bad.
    Unless of course he is a liar too.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Realistically speaking, there is a chance he could've been framed, for whatever reason (the evidence does seem a bit too perfect and organized). Hopefully the investigation will get to the bottom of whatever actually happened.

Also, as far as academic credentials, Mercer Law's 2009 class had a median GPA of 3.43 and a median LSAT score of 156. It is considered a 3rd/4th tier law school. Point is, it is a lower ranked school that doesn't require great academic or LSAT achievements to get in. And even if it was Yale Law School, that still doesn't prove anything - we've seen plenty of criminals who were literally geniuses.

And even if it was Yale Law School, that still doesn't prove anything - we've seen plenty of criminals who were literally geniuses.
    Yep, the Unabomber has a PHD.

This is one case I actually don't need a gun. Don't get me wrong I'm still going to have it at my side.

All I need is a short rope and A tall tree.

Sponsored Links