17 Year Old Shoots/ Kills 14 Year Old....

17 Year Old Shoots/ Kills 14 Year Old....

This is a discussion on 17 Year Old Shoots/ Kills 14 Year Old.... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Whisky Tango Hotel ....... this over the use of a cell phone. Relatives complain because judge refuses bond. Yeah right let's put her back in ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 17 Year Old Shoots/ Kills 14 Year Old....

Unhappy 17 Year Old Shoots/ Kills 14 Year Old....

Whisky Tango Hotel ....... this over the use of a cell phone.

Relatives complain because judge refuses bond.

Yeah right let's put her back in the same enviornment that created this type of behavior in the first place.

Teen fatally shot foster sister in fight over cell phone, Florida authorities say - OrlandoSentinel.com
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Hard to believe that someone can think that a cell phone is worth more than another's life. Well, I'm sure she'll serve a little time and come out of the "correctional" facility with the same values and be running around among us. Her kids will probably have the same values. Sickening for sure.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    but, but, she's probably a really good girl......
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

I know some foster parents and I got to thinking about this a bit. I remember talking to the foster dad about guns or hunting or something and he touched on the rules of having guns in the house with foster kids. There were conditions for them being foster parents. I guess there could be a difference here though as this may just be a foster kid, growing up in a regular home. My old neighbors run a foster home. Whatever the case, the foster parents here better hope that it was a gun that she brought in from the outside world and not from inside their own house. Yikes!
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

The lives of others really isnt worth much now a days. This is a sad play on our society...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Guns don't kill people. Children kill other children with guns.

Methinks parenting or the failure of such is the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

I have four children 6,8,14,& 16 I teach them all about guns & God among other things. They are all different in how the do and handle everything. They all know right and wrong what decisions they make are up to them. I pray for them daily.

Remeber every decision you make has eternal ramifications.

A serious reminder of how little value your life may hold in the eyes of others.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

This kind of total diregard for life can't continue to go on without serious repercussions in the future.For being a civilised society it sure seems like part of the population is degenerating into an uncivilised part and were gonna have to quit playing the Prison game,since most thugs seldom ever learn anything in prison except how to be better thugs
    mprp and RemMod597 like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Sad, sad state of affairs.

Much to watch out for & so many people to watch.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

17 ..... and where did she get the gun and ammo ???

She'll go as an adult, and not only NOT be able to use a cell phone, but lucky to use A phone, and her new boyfriend will be called Big Betty. One more out of the gene pool of stupidity.
    Tzadik likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Yes, this is one for the good ole' American culture of... ' she was just starting to turn her life around '

---
    - Sent from my iPad2
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    She'll go as an adult, and not only NOT be able to use a cell phone, but lucky to use A phone, and her new boyfriend will be called Big Betty. One more out of the gene pool of stupidity.
    Now now she's legally entitled to one phone call.

VIP Member
    This type of stupidity seems to be happening more and more as we have become an entitlement society, if the government does not provide what they want people will take it by whatever means they think is necessary.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    This type of stupidity seems to be happening more and more as we have become an entitlement society, if the government does not provide what they want people will take it by whatever means they think is necessary.
    The problem is a lot more wide spread and is one of general disrespect and disregard for others. This is a problem that has been developing and growing over the course of decades, not just with the current "entitlement" debate. It used to be that one learned to act properly at home and in school. If you didn't then there were consequences. Today there are no, or very few consequences. In fact, in just about every aspect of our society, it is the a-holes that get their way while the rest of us silently suffer. Unfortunately, this is an attitude that is having disastrous consequences for the nation as a whole.

The prison system, is a royal joke and it doesn't work. It didn't work 400 years ago, and it doesn't work today. While there is going to be a certain segment that the only choices will be to lock them up or execute them, this is a poor way to handle the majority of offenders.
    Gforty likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links