Muggers Meet Targetís Sig Sauer P239 - New Haven, CT

This is a discussion on Muggers Meet Targetís Sig Sauer P239 - New Haven, CT within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I hadn't seen this one posted on DC yet & thought that it could be a decent point of discussion: Muggers Meet Target's Sig Sauer ...

Thread: Muggers Meet Targetís Sig Sauer P239 - New Haven, CT

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar

I hadn't seen this one posted on DC yet & thought that it could be a decent point of discussion:

Muggers Meet Target's Sig Sauer P239 | New Haven Independent

I'm thinking that in this case, he would've been best to change his walking path when being approached by 3 youth in the dark, no? He made it out with a few bruises & a story to tell - & hopefully a different state of mind for future situations like this.

I'll bet that he'll start carrying more consistently now...
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

TWO thumbs up for him being able to identify his attackers.

I'm glad he was carrying.

My concern on an incident like this is have we just made a few stupid criminals smarter? What I'm getting at is maybe these thugs will be a little more prepared next time. Maybe they will have a gun when they decide to attack a tenative target? Something to think about.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcealedG30 View Post
    I'm glad he was carrying.

My concern on an incident like this is have we just made a few stupid criminals smarter? What I'm getting at is maybe these thugs will be a little more prepared next time. Maybe they will have a gun when they decide to attack a tenative target? Something to think about.
    Are you really suggesting that he should've gunned 'em down??
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Sounds like a 'calm' guy. I would have been a bit quicker on a response...if you're close enough to punch me, then you're too close...I will react.
    I'll bet he has his firearm a little more often now.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links