BAD: Three Teens Kill Pregnant Woman

This is a discussion on BAD: Three Teens Kill Pregnant Woman within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is terrible. She leaves behind SEVEN children. Wisconsin Police Arrest Three Teens For Killing Pregnant Woman - FoxNews.com Wisconsin Police Arrest Three Teens For ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: BAD: Three Teens Kill Pregnant Woman

This is terrible. She leaves behind SEVEN children.

Wisconsin Police Arrest Three Teens For Killing Pregnant Woman - FoxNews.com

Wisconsin Police Arrest Three Teens For Killing Pregnant Woman

Published August 13, 2011

Police in Milwaukee, Wis., arrested three teenage boys Saturday in connection to the killing of a pregnant woman who was gunned down in front of her 13-year-old son last weekend.

The alleged shooters are 15-year-old Malik Merchant and 16-year-old Mical Thomas, Fox 6 News reports. The other teen involved was not yet named by police.

Sharon Staples, 34, was killed early Sunday morning after she refused to give her purse to the two armed robbers. Staples was four months pregnant. Staples left behind seven children ranging in age from 4 to 13.

Sammie Parham, Staples' boyfriend said, "She was a very, very sweet person. She would never hurt nobody. She would never harm nobody. You asked for anything, she would give it to you."

Friday night, family and friends marched to end the violence and in remembrance of Staples.

"Sharon's dead and she's gone and her children, her 13-year-old son, may never get over this situation," Yolanda Staples-Lassiter told Fox 6 News.

The two boys now accused with Staples' murder have a lengthy violent juvenile history.

Thomas, the accused gunman, was on probation for second-degree reckless homicide.

Police credit tips from the community for leading to the arrests.

Click here for more on this story from Fox6News.

Read more: Wisconsin Police Arrest Three Teens For Killing Pregnant Woman - FoxNews.com
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

I have a simple solution for Murders, Pedaphiles, & Rapist. Once they are convicted KILL THEM.

I believe(know) this would reduce the amount of violent crimes commited and if nothing else it would help with prison over crowding.

I have other ideas for these type of individuals but they bring out an even darkerside of me.
    nerdyvirgin and JoJoGunn like this.
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

Nov 1 can't come fast enough for WI. Nothing in that purse is worth dying for, and nothing in that purse can't be gotten from the thugs next mark.

Glock Certified Armorer

Heres a really good sentence for these punks,take them out to a hog farm,tie them to a post in the middle of a pigpen,with a buncha pigs,then disembowel them and watch the pigs do what pigs do when they see sumpin new in the pig pen
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Thomas, the accused gunman, was on probation for second-degree reckless homicide.
    On probation. For HOMICIDE? Three words: W. T. F?

Angry

When you come across a rabid dog there is only one alternative to remedy the situation.

Sixteen years old and on probation for second degree reckless homicide ?

Why do I think because of the age of this sociopath he will be free again to do the same thing to another victim.

Another failure of the criminal justice system.

This thug should not have been out on the street after the first conviction.

As for the second shooter the fifteen year old , hell let's give him probation if this is his first homicide it's only fair.

OS
    Last edited by Old School; August 14th, 2011 at 10:47 AM.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

With no death penalty in WI, these O2 robbing dirtbags will eventually be out committing more crimes, or living off of the taxpayers for the rest of their lives...either way, I can say no more...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    I agree, for these violent felons, who, like serial arsonists, can not reform. I say we need to do something drastic. BUT, the problem is, once we start allowing the LAW to do this it's a slippery slope and they can do it to political prisoners and people they just don't like by trumping up charges. That's why we need to use other means, imprisonment and stuff because it's better for hundreds of violent people to go free than for one innocent person to be jailed and tortured. Maybe someday there will be a way to change people's tendencies, but again, it's a slippery slope on that too. (drugging or mind altering folks).

16 yo and OUT on probation for reckless HOMICIDE ?!? No death penaLTY IN WI. ?!? Shot her in front of her 13yo son, huh.

The rage and anger I harbor for those two young thugs.......... Death for them is my only answer.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    Well since WI doesn't have the death penalty, life without the possibility of parole. Of course make sure no one finds out they actually police plants!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member
    I hope they get tied as adults and never see the free side of a fence again.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Two things... She should have given them her purse. Or shot them!

One really shouldn't refuse to give them what they want without a means to back it up. Her last mistake was believing that a couple of Wisconsin teenagers wouldn't kill her.

There are bad people everywhere and a 13 year old robbing you at gunpoint is no different than a 40 year old. A lethal threat is a lethal threat.

It's good that Wisconsin finally got CCW passed. It was long over due.

I feel bad for the woman who lost her life. Prayers offered for her family.

Life without parole for her killers seems to be about the best one could ask for since there's no death penalty in WI. But for some reason, I don't think we've seen the last of these scumbags. Somehow, I don't think they'll be spending the rest of their lives in prison. Maybe a couple decades, but If I had to bet, I'd say they'll be walking the streets again someday.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

At some point when a juvenile makes the decision to kill, there is no hope for rehabilitation at all. Sad to say, but it's true. No amount of prison, counseling, religion or anything will change the minds of killers like this. They are wha they are, and have made their decision. The best thing is to put them down as someone stated, "like a rabid dog."

Death penalty won't cure or even stop killings like this, but they need to know that if they do it, the likelyhood of paying with their very own life is a real possibility. It may deter some but not all, however, I would rather see them gone then living for the rest of their lives in a prison with absolutely no hope of change or rehabilitation and still sucking the life out of society to keep them alive.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array grouse's Avatar
    The death penalty in this case is just the right thing to do.

What sorry excuse for a judge gave the little vermin probation for reckless homicide? i wanna puke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links