5 people shot at Phoenix apartment complex - Page 2

5 people shot at Phoenix apartment complex

This is a discussion on 5 people shot at Phoenix apartment complex within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Honestly, all the people scared of Phoenix or Detroit.... if you have business hanging around and or living in these neighborhoods, I would be suspect ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 5 people shot at Phoenix apartment complex

Honestly, all the people scared of Phoenix or Detroit.... if you have business hanging around and or living in these neighborhoods, I would be suspect at your motives to begin with. I never had any issues when I lived in Phoenix. I have hundreds of friends there, not one of them has had an incident. Most of the shootings you see on TV are either domestics.... which you absolutely cannot predict when and where they will happen..... or drug/smuggling related.... which directly correlates the the activity and behavior of the victims... of course innocents get shot at times but most of the time they are buying drugs, dealing drugs, smuggling humans... etc. All life choices that resulted in end of life.

Yeah it's not like all of Phoenix is bad, but if you hang out in bad areas doing bad things you are asking for it.

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerB View Post
    Yeah it's not like all of Phoenix is bad, but if you hang out in bad areas doing bad things you are asking for it.
    Believe it or not, the same holds true for Detroit. You will encounter and or read about (violent) crime in any large city or metropolitan area. It's a (evil) human thing. The best we (law abiding citizens) can do is to avoid it if at all possible, and when not possible, defend ourselves and come out unscathed.

mel
    I have a bunch of people that should and would sign up for that game show. Hmmmm....this has pay per view potential. Stupid Criminals Got Talent: City by city, state by state, region by region and then a national championship? Heck every four years they could have an interational contest, I guess Detroit or East St. Louis could host the first time and put it up for bid after that!
    Secret Spuk likes this.

it took coming on this forum to hear about it.

where in phoenix you live will very the posablity of something like this.

phoenix is huge. over an hour to get from one side of the vally to the other.

and that is with the 65MPH freeway speed limit through town.
    75 outside the city. I love that!!
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links