BAD: 8 month pregnant woman found dead near police gun range

This is a discussion on BAD: 8 month pregnant woman found dead near police gun range within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Strange case. Not many details yet. Possibly LEO who murdered her???? Pregnant Woman Found Dead Near Gun Range in Saginaw County...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SFury
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: BAD: 8 month pregnant woman found dead near police gun range

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

Strange case. Not many details yet. Possibly LEO who murdered her????

Pregnant Woman Found Dead Near Gun Range in Saginaw County

Might want to check the Officer's DNA to see if it matches the fetus!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Although the prosecutor claims no arrests have been made and refused to comment on a suspect, sources told FOX 2 an officer who worked at the Buena Vista Township Police Department was sent home from work because of his possible connection with the victim.
    There's some suspicion there ... and they are being cautious not to mess up the case , bringing in the State officers is a very good idea.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

YEP!!! no doubt... the cop killed her in the study with a candlestick. Then dumped her at his job. Move along everyone... nothing to see here.

First off... I'm not posting to defend the police. But there is hardly enough information to fuel intelligent speculation, or cast guilt on anyone. Perhaps the officer is the father of the unborn child. And finding out he became too emotional to work. And was sent home... Is that any less likely? Perhaps the ex boyfriend did it and wants to embarass the cop by dumping her at his job... And then maybe it was a suicide... I say let the investigators do their job. They will sort it out. Bringing in an independant investigative service is in my book a sign of how serious they are taking this.

Spuk!

When all the details are sorted out, then they should be released. Right now, there isn't much to go on. Really, the unfortunate mother to be could have been near a Denny's or a StarBucks for all that we have to speculate with.

Another unfortunate situation.
    Secret Spuk likes this.

She may have been ecstatic about having a baby,but the Baby Daddy may heve been less than enthused thinking about child support for the next 18 plus years
    SFury likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

Goes to show, LEO is just plain folks like the rest of us. They can get "short circuited" too, just like the rest of us, and they are not above the laws they uphold... In the end, this is just another tragedy, only happenstance that the accused criminal wears blues.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Sometimes cops murder people just like regular folks do.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Goes to show, LEO is just plain folks like the rest of us. They can get "short circuited" too, just like the rest of us, and they are not above the laws they uphold... In the end, this is just another tragedy, only happenstance that the accused criminal wears blues.
    You are so right, they are just people, and people will snap....Prayers to the womans family...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Ex Member
    That is strange.

I must admit the facts have been kept quiet. Which is what should happen in an investigation.

If the cop is guilty, I hope he gets what is coming. Murdering someone who trusts you, and is carrying an unborn child, is as low as you can go. The deceased mother to be in this case seems to be a nice and caring person unlike the pregnant gal who was shooting at cops we are commenting on in another thread.

Links