Bad - Charges Filed in Florida Youth Football Brawl

This is a discussion on Bad - Charges Filed in Florida Youth Football Brawl within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by gottabkiddin The punk that did the tackle deserves his butt kicked big time by his father, and I mean big time! You're ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bad - Charges Filed in Florida Youth Football Brawl

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    The punk that did the tackle deserves his butt kicked big time by his father, and I mean big time!
    You're assuming he has a concerned father. That's part of the problem. Kids need fathers, and many don't have them.
    Maybe the coach was a father figure, and when the coach threw a bottle, the kid saw that as a green light to go off on the ref.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm seeing more and more of these apparently race related disturbances than ever before.
    Did the black community think electing Obama would solve all their problems, and now are frustrated that nothing has changed?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Guns and more View Post
    You're assuming he has a concerned father. That's part of the problem. Kids need fathers, and many don't have them.
    Maybe the coach was a father figure, and when the coach threw a bottle, the kid saw that as a green light to go off on the ref.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm seeing more and more of these apparently race related disturbances than ever before.
    Did the black community think electing Obama would solve all their problems, and now are frustrated that nothing has changed?
    Without becoming to political, to answer your question, YES. Its a sad day when things such as a sporting event turns to crap. The things in life that are suppose to teach discipline and respect have turn into nothing more than a circus....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

News is reporting that 2 of the coaches had 15 and 16 previous arrests EACH! The league said they did background checks on the coaches. Neither of them had been arrested in the last 4 years, so they thought they had cleaned up their acts.

I guess not!
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miklcolt45 View Post
    News is reporting that 2 of the coaches had 15 and 16 previous arrests EACH! The league said they did background checks on the coaches. Neither of them had been arrested in the last 4 years, so they thought they had cleaned up their acts.

I guess not!
    Ooops!!

I think the coaches and everyone on the team should be banned from ever playing in the league again. A message needs sent.

Charges on all who deserve them, and maximum penalties.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links