BAD: Walk by shooting

This is a discussion on BAD: Walk by shooting within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This appears to be a case of mistaken ID Gunman Unloads on Detroit House, Mother and Daughter Shot...

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

This appears to be a case of mistaken ID

Gunman Unloads on Detroit House, Mother and Daughter Shot

Time to move!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Police believe the shooter thought rival gang members lived there, but they didn't.

Oh come on now, I don't believe that after all of the intel and careful calculation that's put into gang related shootings, that they made a mistake. I call conspiracy.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

That boy with that gun is innocent! If he aint had that AK47 none of this would have happened. The NRA is giving these children guns to shoot folks. We need to stop the NRA. No needs no gun except the police. We need to do this for the children... For the children.

(humor me)

Spuk

I'm just soooo tired of this crap...

this is why i now carry

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    This appears to be a case of mistaken ID

Gunman Unloads on Detroit House, Mother and Daughter Shot
    this is why i carry, in the short time i have been alive i have seen things like this happen detroit has become even more of a cess pool over the years and come oct 1st there is going to be a four year lifetime welfare cap here, and speaking to a few off duty detroit leos that i know they have said they are preparing tactically for the rise in crime.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Time to move!
    The way things are today you'd be moving quite often.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Time to move!
    I wish I could afford to. I live 1/3 mile from there. That's why I am always armed whether in the house or out.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    The way things are today you'd be moving quite often.
    We just bought a new camper trailer, give me about an hour and I'm ready to go!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    DETROIT (WJBK) - For witnesses, seeing a man walking down the street with a high powered rifle felt surreal. Even more surreal?

"He looked right at me when I was leaving," one woman told FOX 2's Simon Shaykhet. "Just came with the AK-whatever he had and he shot up their house."

On this crime ridden street, bullet holes blend in with blight. Shell casings outnumber occupied homes, and in this case the victims live in the house, but they weren't the intended targets of gang warfare. Police believe the shooter thought rival gang members lived there, but they didn't.
    Doesn't have a clue what it was...but it was an AK-something or rather...they couldn't say it was a rifle, or even a gun,
    it had to be an AK...probably with those "high capacity assault clips"
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Links