Why "carry" in Church ?

Why "carry" in Church ?

This is a discussion on Why "carry" in Church ? within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Things just seem to get more crazy every day. Man kills his wife at home...goes to church and shoots the Pastor and associate Pastor Gunman ...

Thread: Why "carry" in Church ?

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar

Why "carry" in Church ?

Things just seem to get more crazy every day.

Man kills his wife at home...goes to church and shoots the Pastor and associate Pastor

Gunman storms Lakeland church, shoots 2 pastors
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Already a post on this but. If i did go to church, i would carry. If you carry at all, theres no reason not to carry if youre legally allowed. A person who doesnt carry in a certain place such as church because of a reason like "they have morals" or "its not polite", do you think a bad guy has morals or cares if he/she is polite? Just saying.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Mod's please delete or merge, I didn't know it was already running...sorry
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

You/I don't carry in a Church, specifically, but carry in the car on the way to places, carry in the parking lot, and don't want a gun stored in a car where a BG can take possession in, what, oh, 10 seconds with a locksmith tool. The shootings -in- churches use to be pretty rare, IIRC, but now a lot of Churches have armed (usually CC) guards.

Think about it - what do Churches do before the sermon - it involves big plates passed around full of money.
    R.E.D. (Retired. Extremely. Dangerous.) From the movie with Willis, Malcovich and Mirren

JD
    Administrator

Sponsored Links