Very Bad Home Invasion in Lawton, OK

This is a discussion on Very Bad Home Invasion in Lawton, OK within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Four people were shot. Two females are in critical condition. UPDATE: LPD interview 3 persons of interest in home invasion - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Bad Home Invasion in Lawton, OK

This seems like a "hit" more than a robbery, we'll see what comes out in the wash.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Quote Originally Posted by Dadsnugun View Post
    This seems like a "hit" more than a robbery, we'll see what comes out in the wash.
    I agree. It sounds more like a revenge shooting; there was another shooting (fatal) across town 3 hours earlier that may or may not be related. (BTW, the quote attributed to "author unknown" is by John Steinbeck.)
    JD
    "In a world of compromise, some men don't." HK ad slogan from the 1980's.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydollar View Post
    I agree. It sounds more like a revenge shooting; there was another shooting (fatal) across town 3 hours earlier that may or may not be related. (BTW, the quote attributed to "author unknown" is by John Steinbeck.)
    JD
    Hahaha! Thanks!

(BTW...I like your screen name...listen to him often!)
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Well.
    1. We heard the spectacular story
    2. We got the intelligent interview with a local (who heard from his auntie that there was a shootin')
    3. We got a neighbor robbed near the same time
    4. We got the PO-lice swarming the local hospital after the fact

On to the next story... unless the OP keeps up with it we'll probably never hear the follow up. The press won't cover any developments in this case unless it's an otherwise very slow news day...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

The press won't cover any developments in this case unless it's an otherwise very slow news day...
    Bingo! i'll try to keep track of this one.

BTW: The local newsies almost never give a description of the perps, i guess it ain't PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig 210 View Post
    Bingo! i'll try to keep track of this one.

BTW: The local newsies almost never give a description of the perps, i guess it ain't PC.
    In that particular neighborhood, describing the perps would be superfluous.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Lawton police have arrested four perps in connection with this home invasion.

LAWTON, Okla. – Lawton Police arrested four people in connection with yesterday's brutal home invasion.

That invasion left six people injured, four with gunshot wounds. Police say they have arrested four men, but are not releasing their identities.
    Four arrested in connection to violent home invasion - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

VIP Member
    Well , the "neighbor" sure is a "colorful" individual who tells it like it is!!!!

Quote from article;

Regardless of the motivation, Redd says nothing justifies what happened in this apartment.

"That's some bullcrap. That's just low, just real low," said Redd.

Oh well, the cops know it was more than a random.

As the old saying goes, Mess around , mess around, soon you won't be around.

If you spend your day doing nothing, how do you know when you're done?
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Four Fort Sill soldiers have been arrested in connection with this home invasion and the shootings.

UPDATE: Four arrested in home invasion are Fort Sill soldiers - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Could we please get a volunteer to head up to Home Depot and buy four new ropes?
    Hang these dirtbags high...for all to see what happens when you pull this kind of senseless crime?OMOYMV
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Scumbags. Burn 'em.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Just when I was about to blame the Wild Boyz I see the follow-up story.

VIP Member
    I get that the local gang members are threatening to take on the Army and the Air Force ; but why would soldiers invade a home and shoot 'em up? Gang members, themselves?
    Shame. The gangs can have 'em after Leavenworth gets through with them.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

but why would soldiers invade a home and shoot 'em up? Gang members, themselves?
    Bingo!!! The US Army has had a gang problem for years. In 2007 there was an Army gang altercation in the parking lot of a girly bar on old Cache Rd. One GI died. 5.56mm cartridge cases were found in the parking lot and an M16 rifle was found in a ditch. The sheriff had a "person of interest" locked up for a long time: I'm not sure that case has ever been solved. In about 2004 a man was shot about 150 yards from our house on Cache road. He was killed by an off duty Ft. Sill MP using his service pistol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links