BAD: Kids shooting kids

BAD: Kids shooting kids

This is a discussion on BAD: Kids shooting kids within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; There's not much one can say about this type of (ghetto) behavior. 13-Year-Old Boy Accused Of Shooting Two Teen Girls In Detroit...

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hiram25
  • 1 Post By ntkb

Thread: BAD: Kids shooting kids

  1. #1
    Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MichiGUN
    Posts
    951

    BAD: Kids shooting kids

    There's not much one can say about this type of (ghetto) behavior.

    13-Year-Old Boy Accused Of Shooting Two Teen Girls In Detroit


  2. #2
    Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MichiGUN
    Posts
    951
    This story has taken a slight turn. Could possibly be a case of self defense based on disparity of force.

    Detroit Boy, 13, Charged in Shooting of 2 Teen Girls; Suspect's Mom Speaks Out

  3. #3
    VIP Member Array Hiram25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wyoming, DE
    Posts
    11,271
    15 on one, yeah, I'd say that qualifies as disparity of force.
    Erick46590 likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

  4. #4
    Senior Member Array ntkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    691
    When my son was 12 he got into a fight with a couple of other kids the same age and they didn’t like the outcome.

    After my son got home from the park where the fight took place 3 carloads of young adults pulled up and were holding ball bats one had a machete. They were there to teach my son a lesson about living in the hood.

    As they approached the house his mother came out and asked what they wanted, their replies are not fit to print here. They kept coming till reaching the porch, where she was, one of them pushed her down and another punched her as she got up. That is when my son retrieved the MAK 90 (AK47) racked a round in the chamber and let a round go into the ground.

    Turns out they all seemed to have urgent business elsewhere because they were piling into the cars that they had arrived in, and leaving in such a hurry they were leveling some of their hommies behind, as they had to dive into open windows of the car as it drove off to their new appointment.

    My son was well versed in the operation of that and other guns that were kept in the house for just such occasions.

    Police were never involved in it, because I feared they would not like the gun play, funny thing we never had any more trouble out of those people.

    I came home from work about an hour after the event to find out about it (pre cell phone days)
    Erick46590 likes this.

  5. #5
    Ex Member Array JBachman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ferndale, MI
    Posts
    120
    Welcome to Detroit!

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,411
    -
    That city should just be called D'troit, these days...
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

  7. #7
    Member Array Erick46590's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by ntkb View Post
    That is when my son retrieved the MAK 90 (AK47) racked a round in the chamber and let a round go into the ground.

    Turns out they all seemed to have urgent business elsewhere....

    ....My son was well versed in the operation of that and other guns that were kept in the house for just such occasions
    xD seems your family was a little more "ganster" than them. you guys put em in their place.
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

  8. #8
    Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MichiGUN
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by ntkb View Post
    When my son was 12 he got into a fight with a couple of other kids the same age and they didn’t like the outcome.

    After my son got home from the park where the fight took place 3 carloads of young adults pulled up and were holding ball bats one had a machete. They were there to teach my son a lesson about living in the hood.

    As they approached the house his mother came out and asked what they wanted, their replies are not fit to print here. They kept coming till reaching the porch, where she was, one of them pushed her down and another punched her as she got up. That is when my son retrieved the MAK 90 (AK47) racked a round in the chamber and let a round go into the ground.

    Turns out they all seemed to have urgent business elsewhere because they were piling into the cars that they had arrived in, and leaving in such a hurry they were leveling some of their hommies behind, as they had to dive into open windows of the car as it drove off to their new appointment.

    My son was well versed in the operation of that and other guns that were kept in the house for just such occasions.

    Police were never involved in it, because I feared they would not like the gun play, funny thing we never had any more trouble out of those people.

    I came home from work about an hour after the event to find out about it (pre cell phone days)
    I grew up on the east side of D, and I know of what/which you speak. Your profile says you still live in the city...is that by choice or necessity?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Array ntkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    I grew up on the east side of D, and I know of what/which you speak. Your profile says you still live in the city...is that by choice or necessity?
    It’s a long and sorted story. No I don’t reside in the “D” by choice, I have been out in the past but as hard as I try I get slammed by something and get pulled into the hell hole again. I am planning on an escape in the near future this time it should be Detroit in the review mirror for good.

  10. #10
    Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Near Hotlanta!!
    Posts
    1,340
    Detroit. Sais' enough, not even reading the story linked.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

badkids gots a gun

Click on a term to search for related topics.