A terrible story with a terrible outcome and a lesson

This is a discussion on A terrible story with a terrible outcome and a lesson within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Audio Tape Of Accused Killer Gives Chilling Account Of Deadly Connecticut Home Invasion | Fox News I can barely express the emotions that came over ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: A terrible story with a terrible outcome and a lesson

Distinguished Member Array MinistrMalic's Avatar

A terrible story with a terrible outcome and a lesson

Audio Tape Of Accused Killer Gives Chilling Account Of Deadly Connecticut Home Invasion | Fox News

I can barely express the emotions that came over me reading this story. NEVER in my home, with my family. They would have had to kill me with the bat, because they would both be dead men with any weapon available. I am just heartsick thinking about this story. THIS is why I train, and prepare mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to do whatever it takes to defend my wife and kids.
    "...whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one." (Luke 22:36)
    Christianity and Self Defense from a Biblical Perspective

2. Remove Ads

Liberalism is a disease.

There is only one way to deal with those of a "mad dog" mentality.
    mr.stuart likes this.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    Liberalism is a disease.
    A contagious one at that.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    No fate is bad enough for those two.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Oh, for a few minutes alone with those two gentlemen.

Armed, or unarmed... no worries... just some good quality me and them time.

VIP Member
    There is a special place in hell for scum like these 2. I just hope their trip to it is VERY LONG and painful.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I'm in class so I can't listen... however I;m familiar with this case and am sure its heart wrenching.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them..."
    -George Washington

VIP Member
    Every night I have to sit through this again while watching the news. The updates are so horrible that I have to thumb down the volume when my son walks through the room.

Even when convicted, you know these demons are gonna sit on death row for another 20 years or more. We have to fix our justice system.

My worst nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    My worst nightmare...
    Everyone's worst nightmare!

And yet there are those who are still against the death penalty.

My thoughts are; Why does society need to spend millions of taxpayer dollars to warehouse these animals in a relatively comfortable environment, keeping them clean, healthy, and well fed until they die of old age? (That clearly defies any sort of logical and compassionate thought).

They serve no use to society, they never will serve a use to society, and thus by definition, are a parasite in the truest sense of the word.

Their disease is incurable, and like a rabid animal, it's the humane thing to do, to put them down. (1) To end the diseased animals suffering, and (2) to protect society from any further damage from the diseased animal.

The first one, (Hayes) received the death penalty for this heinous crime, and more than likely, this 31 year old parasite will likely get the death penalty as well.
    wmhawth and gottabkiddin like this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by OperatorJ View Post
    A contagious one at that.
    Next year cant get here soon enough if we all can make it that long

The doctor, as bad as I feel for him, managed to escape and instead of finding whatever weapon he could and dying trying to save his family, he ran out of the house. This is one case where he should have manned up. It was his family. He woke up being beaten and was tied. I understand he had no chance there, but as soon as he freed himself he should have fought. Found a kitchen knife, a fireplace poker, something and stuck it right in the first person he saw's eye. I could not live with myself knowing I hopped up the stairs, ran, rolled, and crawled across the yard.... all while my wife and daughters were being raped and then burned alive. I am not armchair QBing it but I for one would rather die than live with the fact that all I did was call the police to come help me, I would have taken one of those dirtbags with me.

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    I am not armchair QBing it
    Sure you are. And that's okay. But you should know, it is pointless to expect a sheep to anything other than what it is. You can't hold the doctor responsible for what happened.

And believe me, He's gonna suffer for the rest of his life at the fact that he was a sheep. He just never knew that's what he was before that night. Before that night, he thought he was just like everyone else.
    Old School likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Administrator
    I am already familiar with that horrific story.

Some folks still refuse to believe that there are beasts out in the world completely without any trace of human compassion, they exist without empathy, without any shred of normal, good, human emotion or feelings or decency.

They are heartless, sadistic, takers, torturers, tormentors, and killers.

However they ended up that way...they are now sub-human...though still able to walk upright on two legs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links