Teen shot in eye through peep hole

This is a discussion on Teen shot in eye through peep hole within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Kid probably won't make it. Motive appears to be retaliation for earlier shooting at attempted home invaders. Teen ‘Grave’ After Being Shot In The Eye ...

Thread: Teen shot in eye through peep hole

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

Teen shot in eye through peep hole

Kid probably won't make it. Motive appears to be retaliation for earlier shooting at attempted home invaders.

Teen ‘Grave’ After Being Shot In The Eye Through Front Door Peephole

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    Kid probably won't make it. Motive appears to be retaliation for earlier shooting at attempted home invaders.

All the more reason to become proficient with your firearm. I would hate to miss and let them come back and kill my family.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

I'm inclined to think that there is more to it.
    There was an attempted break in, shots were fired at the intruders. Later in the day shots were fired at the house and now the young man is shot in the eye. That's a lot of effort and risk for revenge by your average crooks.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Makes me leaning hard towards a dedicated hidden/camouflaged entryway cam with electronic answer system,not only identify the knockers,but have them on film
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

There's a LOT more to this, sounds a bit like gang bangers and someone who's dealing some drugs. Just my thoughts as I read it.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Yep, I believe there's more to this story than meets the eye... pardon the pun. But it sounds drug or gang related.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post

I have read about cases where gang members have retaliated when store owners have shot one of their gang during failed holdups. It does happen I suppose.

Michael

VIP Member
    Makes a pretty good case for a camera system that allows for remote (away from the front door) viewing of who is near the door.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Administrator
    Thats something straight out of the cartoons.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Last year we had a guy tied up with drug dealers get shot in the eye while he was standing in a parking lot. He survived but with serious long term issues. The shooter was arrested. Witnesses were threatened. Right before the trial was to start, fellow gang members found our victim again standing in the same parking lot. They shot him in the other eye and a few other places. He died. Other witnesses dried up.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

A few years back in Sarasota, guy shoots gang member in SD, a few days later several other gang member come roaring up to his property bent on revenge and the guy has to shoot them too (can't recall if all three were killed or not). I think he ended up moving because of the threats and/or his house was burned. So I say it could easily be simple retaliation and not the victim being involved in drugs.

Links