Houston: bad start, but good ending

This is a discussion on Houston: bad start, but good ending within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I hope the accomplices are found and brought to justice. I hope the clerk is ok and glad he returned fire. Too bad he didn't ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Houston: bad start, but good ending

I hope the accomplices are found and brought to justice. I hope the clerk is ok and glad he returned fire. Too bad he didn't hit the dude in the head.

One thing I see yet again is when the victims begin shooting back, the bad guys haul major buttocks. Something to think about if you carry a revolver or 1911 and feel like you need more ammo, you likely don't.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    From article;

"They had a certain intention on what they wanted to get done, and their plan failed this morning," Triplett said.

^^^^^^^^^^^I love it!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just reinforces the notion, that when the fecal matter hits the occilating device, its gonna go down in the blink of an eye.

Which is why I believe in the following statement, and it also appears the GS attendant believes it as well.

You will never begin in the fight you have planned for. You will begin in the fight the other guy has planned for.
    Move in a manner that leads him into your fight should he press his attack.
    Mathew Courtney
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links