6 Killed In California Beauty Salon.....

6 Killed In California Beauty Salon.....

This is a discussion on 6 Killed In California Beauty Salon..... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just another cowardly piece of dung that needs to be immediately eliminated from this life. 6 killed in California salon shooting - Yahoo! News OS...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6 Killed In California Beauty Salon.....

Angry 6 Killed In California Beauty Salon.....

Just another cowardly piece of dung that needs to be immediately eliminated from this life.

6 killed in California salon shooting - Yahoo! News

OS
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    Another fake headline, we all know this can't happen in CA, their over restrictive gun laws keep the people safe.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Another damn ding!
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

8 dead now. Shooter was the husband of one of the hair stylists. Having been married to a women in the cosmetology field, I have seen some pretty irate husbands come barging into her salon to find their wives while going through marital issues.

I'm sure that this will spark another Kalifornia gun law....like the ones they already have worked here. Not.

I'll bet if he tried that here in Orlando, he would have received incoming fire almost immediately. Welcome to Florida....now be nice or Granny might just pop a 9 in yo' butt, yo.
    babarock likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Good thing Commifornia has such strict gun laws protecting the innocent.

Oh, wait... It was a bad guy with a gun.

Could someone please get the extension cord for the chair?
    baren likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Nice, quiet area. But it can happen anywhere. I was on my bike less than a mile from there last night. RIP, good neighbors. May your names some day help to restore freedom and security.
    The evidence from the areas of the country that honor 2A proves that citizens with permits are less likely to commit crimes.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

This guy needs to be put down! Sooner the better. However, he'll probably get off with a sound scolding!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    This guy needs to be put down! Sooner the better. However, he'll probably get off with a sound scolding!
    Agreed. I think for rehabilitation, they should make him Jerry Brown's personal assistant.
    Chaplain Scott likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Another fake headline, we all know this can't happen in CA, their over restrictive gun laws keep the people safe.
    The State Reps ought to be satisfied, they knew whether or not the gun was unloaded.

It's a real tragedy that 6 families are dealing with such loss, this should not have been allowed to get to this point.
    This should have been able to end the second he drew his gun, and we'll probably see some restriction coming about with how he got his gun and his illegal in CA body armor, because he obviously missed the memo on the laws CA already has. You walk into CA, you've made the choice to risk being victimized like this; high crime rates and limited to no means to protect yourself, it's that simple.

Glock Certified Armorer

It seems like almost all workplace shootings I hear about are an boyfriend/husband looking for his recent ex and taking out a bunch of other people who just happened to be there.

It was probably one of SOJ Holder and Obamas guns that walked from "the fast and furious" fiasco. I'd rather carry and protect than run to a bathroom and hope no one's using it.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgDog View Post
    It seems like almost all workplace shootings I hear about are an boyfriend/husband looking for his recent ex and taking out a bunch of other people who just happened to be there.
    Dead witnesses can't speak
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

BECAUSE GUN CONTROL WORKS.

mr.stuart likes this.

How do you prevent such travesties in America? The hard truth is, you can't. No amount of gun control can prevent incidents like these. Acute psychosis happens to thousands everyday in this country(not defending this guy by any means). If a family member has, let's say schitzophrenia, the signs another member of his/her family usually show up in that individual between the ages of 18-25. In a lot of cases it will show up later in life. Acute psychosis can be caused by a number of factors. High stress factors are a major cause. Who is to say that a factor won't present itself in the life of you or I tomorrow? I can buy 25 guns over a 25 year period and pass all the background checks required, but if I "snap" tomorrow, who's gonna know it, and who would stop me? The sad reallity is that if acute psychosis sets in, there is no telling what the individual is capable of doing. Being a Paramedic for 16 years, I have seen severe cases of perfectly sane individuals, turn in an instant. We use the term "Superman" in those cases because in a sense, they are. PTSD is another one. Should people with PTSD be barred from gun ownership? In my way of thinking, yes. It is a mental defect as described by the gun governing laws. It's been my experience that there are a number of individuals with PTSD and certain social disorders that are in fact gun owners. I hate that these incidents make you and I look bad, but the truth is, I don't believe they can ever be completely prevented. Like I said earlier, mental disease strikes thousands of people everyday. They may be perfect law-biding persons with a great social history who are avid gun enthusiasts who carry everyday and make us proud, but if the psychosis hits, they could become this guy at a moments notice. I seriously hope that the "gun-grabbing" liberals understand this point and would be reluctant to punish us all for the actions of those stated individuals. Besides, if he hadn't had a gun, he could have just as easily made an IED to utilize. I also hope that they understand that the need to protect one's self is always present. Incidents like these should make that clear to them. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Last edited by LS208; October 13th, 2011 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Typo
    "If an awalu [freeman] should blind the eye of another awalu [freeman], they shall blind his eye"
    -Hammurabi (1792-1750 B.C.E.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links