GOOD: Store Clerk Kills Would Be Robber

This is a discussion on GOOD: Store Clerk Kills Would Be Robber within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Sheriff’s Office is continuing its investigation. It is unclear if Easterly could face criminal charges in the shooting . If the DA pursues charges, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: GOOD: Store Clerk Kills Would Be Robber

VIP Member
    The Sheriff’s Office is continuing its investigation. It is unclear if Easterly could face criminal charges in the shooting.
    If the DA pursues charges, I hope he has a back up plan for a living, because his career as a DA will be over.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Good outcome ! One less problem for the Naples area. Hope it's called a justified shooting, with no charges.
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by awoodpd13 View Post
    What if he was carrying the child at CoM height?
    Staying with the story.... Thug had the stroler with the baby in the stroler (as reported). Center mass or head takes out the stroler (with baby onboard) almost outta the LOF. A knee shot (i.e.: downward angled) is a shot (in the specific context of the report given) I wouldn't take.

Now if said thug-boy happens to be holding said baby, all new and diffrent rules come into play. I wasn't playing with 'what-if's'.....I was commenting on the story. However, I do see your point and understand the querry.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links