Local restaurant Manager shoots at robbers

This is a discussion on Local restaurant Manager shoots at robbers within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is not too far from where I live. He tried to stop them from leaving. Some folks around here don't roll over and play ...

Thread: Local restaurant Manager shoots at robbers

Local restaurant Manager shoots at robbers

This is not too far from where I live. He tried to stop them from leaving. Some folks around here don't roll over and play good victim. Gotta love this quote.

Florence Lowman, who visits the restaurant often, supports what the manager did.
    I hate he didn't hit him, Lowman said.

Restaurant manager fires shots in effort to stop robber - News Story - WSOC Charlotte
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

2. Remove Ads

We can all say "how" we would react, the guy needs more range time etc.

However, pumping adrenaline and the shock of being robbed played into this scenario. Good thing he (store clerk) was not killed or injured. At least the BG knows now that sometimes people fight back and may consider that next time. Or, not.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links