Really Stupid : Woman Fires Shotgun to Scare Neighbor

This is a discussion on Really Stupid : Woman Fires Shotgun to Scare Neighbor within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This "incident" happend outside of the Town of Barboursville, West Virginia in rural Cabell County. I have actually been on this road working doing apprasials ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ArkhmAsylm
  • 1 Post By Gene83

Thread: Really Stupid : Woman Fires Shotgun to Scare Neighbor

This "incident" happend outside of the Town of Barboursville, West Virginia in rural Cabell County. I have actually been on this road working doing apprasials on the real estate properties there. Seems to be a lack of information from the Cabell County West Virginia Sheriff's Dept. but could be there has been bad blood between them and she decided to take some action. All I can say is what Sixto often says, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." She now will get a tour of the inside of the Cabell County West Virginia Regional Jail.

Police blotter: Woman arrested for firing shotgun to scare neighbor
    October 21, 2011 @ 12:00 AM

LACIE PIERSON

The Herald-Dispatch

The following information was provided by the Cabell County, WV Sheriff's Office:

WANTON ENDANGERMENT: Elva Louise Davis, 67, of Barboursville,WV was arrested and charged with felony wanton endangerment following an incident Thursday morning.

A 40-year-old man reported he heard a gunshot outside of his residence in the 3500 block of Holland's Creek Road just before 1:30 a.m. Thursday. The man said he got a flashlight and used it to search the area outside his home. When he pointed the flashlight at a neighbor's residence, a suspect was standing on the porch, pointing the gun at him. When deputies questioned the suspect, the suspect said she shot the gun out of her door to scare the neighbor.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    I'm having trouble deciding who the dumber human was in this case...Ol' "I'm going to shoot a firearm in the early morning hours to scare my neighbor," or "I'm going to go outside with nothing but a flashlight to see who shot off a gun" ??
    Last edited by ArkhmAsylm; October 21st, 2011 at 10:12 PM.
    JoJoGunn, ksholder and bigmacque like this.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

It was later learned that Ms Davis thought The Beverly Hillbillies was "reality based television".
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

GM
    Not a very smart lady

" the suspect said she shot the gun out of her door to scare the neighbor ", I wonder if it was some kind of joke or if she wanted the neighbor to get out of her residence.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Links