Increased shootings in NY due to Occupy Wall Street Protestors - Page 2

Increased shootings in NY due to Occupy Wall Street Protestors

This is a discussion on Increased shootings in NY due to Occupy Wall Street Protestors within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by gunsnroses Now that I like. They may be all annoying and off track in their agenda...but thats America (God Bless It!!!!) Protesting ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Increased shootings in NY due to Occupy Wall Street Protestors

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses View Post
    Now that I like. They may be all annoying and off track in their agenda...but thats America (God Bless It!!!!) Protesting never really changes anything, but rather is a avenue to release anger and disappointment. (cite: Vietnam War era)
    Just like nothing good ever happens after midnight, I feel nothing ever good happens at a protest. Too much room for error. Lots of bad things can happen, why put yourself into a potentially hazardous situation?

people just need to wake up and protest with their votes instead of being two party sheep. Enough is enough. We cannot keep voting in whatever system politicians these parties keep force feeding us.

I bet the OP is sitting back with a beverage, LOL, and enjoying all of this?

OK...back to work for me :(

Agenda's?,these are the same people that scream profanities,and call returning Marines "baby killers",but then have no problem with aborting babies,hmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    Just like nothing good ever happens after midnight, I feel nothing ever good happens at a protest. Too much room for error. Lots of bad things can happen, why put yourself into a potentially hazardous situation?

people just need to wake up and protest with their votes instead of being two party sheep. Enough is enough. We cannot keep voting in whatever system politicians these parties keep force feeding us.
    I'm not Repub, or Dem. I'm not Lib, or Independ. I'm not liberal or conservative......I am American!!!
    Hopyard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    Agenda's?,these are the same people that scream profanities,and call returning Marines "baby killers",but then have no problem with aborting babies,hmmm!
    When did that happen? Did I miss something? Last I heard, that didn't happen since like circa 1970?

If you want to go back that far, I remember Conservatives calling African Americans --> N---r's?

So what is your point?
    Hopyard likes this.

And if you want to have this debate....I'm ready!!! :-))

VIP Member
    But the moderators aren't. Its agin the rules and this should be stopped dead in its tracks right now.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Well first things first ,this is not circa 1970's this happens today,how do I know ,I am a returning Marine with 3 tod's,ever attend an Independence Day parade,Veterans Day parade?,secondly I take offense to you comparing conservatives with Hippies,and with the use of the "WORD",some of the best men I ever knew and served with were African-Americans,I see where your vocabulary remains,and quite literally must want to be to even bring something like that into the OP.well have a nice day and know that Jesus loves you.
    When did that happen? Did I miss something? Last I heard, that didn't happen since like circa 1970?

If you want to go back that far, I remember Conservatives calling African Americans --> N---r's?

So what is your point?
    Harryball likes this.

Looking into my crystal ball I see a thread turning into a political shouting match that will eventually be.....

CLOSED!
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I bet there was a rise in shootings from Tea Party protests too. I bet that didn't get reported either?
    huh?? You're kidding, right?

Here we have a story about how there was an increase in shootings during the OWS protests...can you find similar reporting for the TEA Party protests? Do you really think the mainstream media is in support of the TEA Party? If so, please cite examples of CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Bloomberg, FOXNews, BBC, CBC, Al-Jezeera supporting the TEA Party.

Otherwise, I think you're talking out your fourth point of contact...
    Harryball likes this.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Don't close this OP on my account,I want post on it anymore,so to let it take a cool-down,there might then be some good con's on it.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    I bet the OP is sitting back with a beverage, LOL, and enjoying all of this?

OK...back to work for me :(
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Well first things first ,this is not circa 1970's this happens today,how do I know ,I am a returning Marine with 3 tod's,ever attend an Independence Day parade,Veterans Day parade?,secondly I take offense to you comparing conservatives with Hippies,and with the use of the "WORD",some of the best men I ever knew and served with were African-Americans,I see where your vocabulary remains,and quite literally must want to be to even bring something like that into the OP.well have a nice day and know that Jesus loves you.
    So you witnessed Marines returning home today (or yourself) called a baby killer??

Second: "Hippies" arn't conservatives.

The "word" was to make a point (that you forgot to make)?

Jesus loves you too!!! (but I like to not speak for him)

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    huh?? You're kidding, right?

Here we have a story about how there was an increase in shootings during the OWS protests...can you find similar reporting for the TEA Party protests? Do you really think the mainstream media is in support of the TEA Party? If so, please cite examples of CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Bloomberg, FOXNews, BBC, CBC, Al-Jezeera supporting the TEA Party.

Otherwise, I think you're talking out your fourth point of contact...
    So if someone writes it....its MY burden to disprove it??

I think the burden of proof is on the "accuser!" YOU PROVE IT!!! I think its trash!!!

I will remain innocent until proven guilty (some have forgot). If this is the only evidence you have to convict someone.....then maybe I'm in the wrong forum!

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    In before the LOCK!

BTW;
    There is ZERO evidence that any crime increased during "Tea Party" gatherings.

Unlike the current OWS protests where crimes of RAPE, assault & theft have ALL been reported! (Not mention ALL the arrests at OWS -vs- NO "protestor" arrests at "Tea Party" events!)

-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links