BAD: Plea Deal For Murderer of Four......

BAD: Plea Deal For Murderer of Four......

This is a discussion on BAD: Plea Deal For Murderer of Four...... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What a load of BS. This scum needs to die and the States Attorney goes for a plea deal. Now the people of Florida will ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BAD: Plea Deal For Murderer of Four......

Angry BAD: Plea Deal For Murderer of Four......

What a load of BS.

This scum needs to die and the States Attorney goes for a plea deal.

Now the people of Florida will have to pay to keep this murderer alive for the rest of his life.

7 Life Sentences For Merhige In Thanksgiving Massacre Case CBS Miami

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Note to the AG: "Your problem is obvious."

That kind of justice is no justice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

We will see a lot more of this sort of thing in the future,AG's will opt for this instead of trials so the towns can save money,and it will add to his/her win list.PITTIFULL!!!!!!!

Did the victims get to make a different choice?
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

The way things is going probably in ten years time the death penalty will be outlawed in all states....then all inmates that r on death row will have their sentences converted to life like they did one time already. Then those inmates that hav been on the deth row 20 years or more will become eligible for parole. A life sentence most of the time is not life but more like 20 to 30 years. Sad mess I say...

Scum bag.... he should roast.

I think anything involving the killing of a child, should "automatically" require the death penalty, period. No options, if they are guilty, they hang.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

It costs more money to put someone down that it costs to keep them alive until they die naturally although there is a chance of escape which could cost more lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Acecool View Post
    It costs more money to put someone down that it costs to keep them alive until they die naturally although there is a chance of escape which could cost more lives...
    I would like to see the referance information for this statment.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrenke View Post
    I would like to see the referance information for this statment.
    The "reference" you would get fails to note that when they say "putting them down costs more than keeping them alive" they are ADDING the cost of keeping them alive for 20 years before finally killing them. Thus, the statement is little more than an outright lie.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Hopefully he gets put in general population, rather than sequestered with the child molesters and others in danger of prison justice.
    The reward for work well done is more work.

Yes, carry all the time, everywhere, even at Thanksgiving dinner.

Back in the early 70's I investigated a Thanksgiving day homicide of an uncle stabbed to death by his nephew over who was going to get the drumstick from the turkey.

You just never can tell.

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Member Array chiefs-special-guy's Avatar
    I know that many GOOD people will disagree with this, but I do not favor the death penalty. Now let me clarify what I mean and why. First, I speak solely from a Christian point of view. I do not mean that one cannot morally kill someone else. If that is required to defend the innocent, you MUST do it and the Lord requires you to take all necessary steps to protect potential victims, including yourself. If you can resolve the danger without shooting, you should do that. If you cannot, you must use all necessary force, including killing the attacker(s). We will all be asked by the Lord- "I gave you these people to care for. What did you do for them?" This particularly applies to men, husbands, and fathers. We are expected to protect our wives and children at any cost to ourselves. Further, I do not mean that these evil people, who kill and rape and terrorize, are deserving of any consideration from us- they have made the choice, not us. They will pay for it. But my objection to state executions is a kind of "selfish" one- I worry about the effects killing these criminals has on US. To do so, in the cold light on dawn, without imminent threat, in cold blood, I think dehumanizes us. I cannot be the one, in good conscience, to flip the switch or inject the drug. Thus, I cannot ask another to do this. In the heat of the moment, in anger, in crisis or fear- yes, I think I could kill someone. But not this way.
    Years ago, when I lived in Louisiana, there was a brutal rape/murder of a loved young woman. The killer was captured and brought back to town. He was a very dangerous, vicious man. His return was carried live on the local news. As he walked handcuffed between the detectives at the airport, a man in a hat and sunglasses, on a payphone at the airport, suddenly turned and fired at the killer's head, killing him instantly. It was the girl's father, in disguise. Tens of thousands of people witnessed the killing live on TV. The man peacefully surrendered to the detectives. He was tried for murder, a murder witnessed by thousands in real time. He never denied it. The jury found him innocent of murder- he was convicted only of having a gun at an airport. If I were on the jury, I suspect I would have agreed. But that man was a devastated father. Not a prison official who had no personal connection to the case outside the real disgust every decent person felt. I care much more for that man than for the criminal he shot. Did he follow Jesus' teaching here?? Jesus loves that man, and He knew that the path to healing is not the way he chose.
    Just my 2 cents. I can't tell others what to think- only what I think we are taught by God.I realize this is a minority view.
    Six for sure...Uh, I mean Five. Five for sure..

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Merhige is a coward's coward who can dole out death, but can't man-up & take his own. COWARD...
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links