I just missed this one!...

This is a discussion on I just missed this one!... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; UPDATE: Police release surveillance photo of Rite Aid suspect Was in the exact store about 20 min. before this went down yesterday...you just never know... ...

Thread: I just missed this one!...

UPDATE: Police release surveillance photo of Rite Aid suspect

Was in the exact store about 20 min. before this went down yesterday...you just never know...

Thankfully no one was hurt.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Let me get this straight: The perp goes in to the pharmacy, pulls a gun, demands Oxycodone, the clerk says NO, and the perp leaves?
    Can anyone say "toy gun"?
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

I thought the unabomber was in jail or dead...

While it was a lousy description with which to find the guy... it WAS accurate...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    Let me get this straight: The perp goes in to the pharmacy, pulls a gun, demands Oxycodone, the clerk says NO, and the perp leaves?
    That's basically the jist of it...today I'm hearing that they gave him a "few pills" but I certainly don't think this ranks too high on the list of "Worlds most successful narco robberies".
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    I just hate that defeatist attitude in BG's.. You in the game or not? sheesh!
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I'll bet a smart BG will donate his outfit to a homeless fellow...I'm just sayin'...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links