Bad : Another Pizza Shop Robbed

This is a discussion on Bad : Another Pizza Shop Robbed within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is getting really too frequent in my hometown of Huntington, WV. Within the last two or three weeks we have had Little Caesar's near ...

Thread: Bad : Another Pizza Shop Robbed

Thumbs down Bad : Another Pizza Shop Robbed

This is getting really too frequent in my hometown of Huntington, WV. Within the last two or three weeks we have had Little Caesar's near my home robbed plus a 7-11 and a Speedway Super America as well. Friday we ordered from the Pizza Hut nearby and I took the Ruger .380 with me when I went to pick up our order. These places are seemingly a good target for robbery. Now a local Gino's has been robbed. The musical group I play with goes to a Geno's on Tuesday nights for our jam session. Me and one of the guitarists are usually packing. It's to the point that I never know when I might be at one of these places when it gets hit.

Pizza shop robbed in Huntington Saturday
    November 06, 2011 @ 08:41 AM

2011/The Herald-Dispatch

Herald-Dispatch.com

HUNTINGTON, WV -- An armed robbery was reported at the Gino's Pizza on Norway Avenue late Saturday night.

The incident occurred about 11:30 p.m., and the intruder was described as male wearing a ski mask, according to reports to dispatchers. The man and an accomplice fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.

Police are continuing to investigate.

Pizza shop robbed in Huntington Saturday - The Herald Dispatch
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Links