Home invasion victim's story

This is a discussion on Home invasion victim's story within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This story is the email that a victim of an armed home invasion robbery sent to friends and neighbors, apparently. Poor Illinois "subject/serf/peon" was going ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Home invasion victim's story

Home invasion victim's story

This story is the email that a victim of an armed home invasion robbery sent to friends and neighbors, apparently. Poor Illinois "subject/serf/peon" was going to arm her alarm system... instead of "arming" herself.

Unhurt. Lucky.

Story >>>here<<<
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

My wife is originally from Springfield, IL. We hate it when we have to go back and visit her folks and cannot carry our handguns because of stuff like this. She lived there most of her life and thankfully had no bad stuff happend.

If that invasion would have happend to my former-Illinois resident wife now residing with me in West Virginia, this thief would have been drilled by her brand-new Ruger LCR with 5 hollow point .357 magnum rounds.

But, not in Illinois, you can only give the crooks a British "stern warning" not to be a thug.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

This is the IL story: Here’s his description: black male about 5’8” to 5’9” stocky, muscular – he was wearing a yellow baseball style cap pulled down low just above his eyes and blue jeans.

Here's the same story from FL or TX: Here’s his description: black male about 5’8” to 5’9” stocky, muscular – he was wearing a yellow baseball style cap pulled down low just above his eyes and blue jean, and he's laying on the kitchen floor...not moving...with 2 CoM and 1 H.
    l1a1 likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links