Update : Little Caesar's Robber Arrested & Confesses

This is a discussion on Update : Little Caesar's Robber Arrested & Confesses within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Update to earlier thread. This Little Caesar's Pizza shop is nearby my home and I frequent on occasions. Apparently he was arrested for other stuff ...

Thread: Update : Little Caesar's Robber Arrested & Confesses

Thumbs up Update : Little Caesar's Robber Arrested & Confesses

Update to earlier thread. This Little Caesar's Pizza shop is nearby my home and I frequent on occasions. Apparently he was arrested for other stuff in Kentucky and confessed to this robbery.

Ashland man charged in connection with Little Caesars robbery

November 08, 2011 @ 12:00 AM

The Herald-Dispatch

HUNTINGTON,WV -- The Huntington Police Department has issued an arrest warrant for an Ashland, Ky. man they say confessed to robbing the 1st Street Little Caesars on Oct. 13.

A news release sent Monday afternoon states that Brian T. Batey, 40, provided a confession to the Little Caesars robbery. An arrest warrant for first-degree robbery has been issued. Batey is being held in the Boyd County Detention Center.

The release explains that detectives from Russell, Ky. saw the robbery surveillance video posted on the Huntington Police Department's website and noted physical similarities to a man they had in custody for a robbery in their jurisdiction.

The vehicle used in the Oct. 13 robbery also was similar to that of the man Kentucky authorities had in custody. Detectives notified HPD and scheduled an interview with the suspect, which was later conducted at the Boyd County Detention Center.

Batey was arrested by Kentucky authorities a few hours after allegedly robbing the Best Western in Russell, Ky. at about 9 p.m. Oct. 30.

The armed robbery at Little Caesars took place just before noon Oct. 13. The assailant parked his white pickup truck at the front entrance, walked inside, pulled a handgun and demanded cash. He drove off in his truck after receiving an undisclosed amount of money.
    Ashland man charged in connection with Little Caesars robbery - The Herald Dispatch
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Poor guy, he was only looking for the basics, food and a place to stay! Well, now he's going to get them.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Links