Bad: couple beaten in home invasion

This is a discussion on Bad: couple beaten in home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A 55-year-old man and a 38-year-old female were opening the garage door of their Birchwood Park Drive home when three men ran up and pushed ...

Thread: Bad: couple beaten in home invasion

Bad: couple beaten in home invasion

A 55-year-old man and a 38-year-old female were opening the garage door of their Birchwood Park Drive home when three men ran up and pushed the victims into the house at 6:35 p.m., police said.
    Story here
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

When I open my garage door...do not just rush in because I am aware of such tactics...I am armed...I will do my very best to eliminate threats to my castle quickly and violently.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

My garage is full of buckets of brass and tools,you have to negotiate the "maze of death" to get inside.Most home invasions down here are drug related,and involve large quantities of drugs or cash
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links