MSNBC Never ceases to unamaze me...

MSNBC Never ceases to unamaze me...

This is a discussion on MSNBC Never ceases to unamaze me... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; MSNBC's Alex Wagner Grouses That Americans Are Too Pro-Gun, As Opposed to 'Intelligent' Brits | MRCTV...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: MSNBC Never ceases to unamaze me...

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    So, move to the UK if you think they are so smart, Ms. Wagner.
    Oh, and while you're still here, be sure and put up a sign bragging of your intelligence in having a gun free home.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    So, move to the UK if you think they are so smart, Ms. Wagner.
    Oh, and while you're still here, be sure and put up a sign bragging of your intelligence in having a gun free home.
    What Doc said !!!!

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

MSNBC "jumped" the shark a long time ago.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

The british LOL

A_D, Secret Spuk, baren and 1 others like this.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    The problem, as I see it, Exists everywhere including here I'm afraid. People in general are incapable of making informed educated conclusions and decisions because people in general do not, cannot, or will not, look objectively at both (or more) sides of an argument. What they are saying here is true BUT (don't hammer me yet) BUT!!! it is a small sliver of the truth leaving out any part of any argument they cannot take the effort to include in their thought processes. Banning all guns will work. Only if ALL guns can/could be banned, which of course is a ridiculous proposition. Letting everybody and anybody carry a gun will reduce the overall statistics but probably not till all the BG's kill each other. Bottom line tho is it's virtually impossible to teach a middle aged person how to think openly, creatively, and reasonably. It's too late, they are what they are and good, bad, or indifferent the majority of the population does not have the skills to look objectively at ideas that go counter to what they now believe. Unless of course one day a BG sticks a gun in their face which can create an immediate conversion.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

WHAT A DOOR-KNOB !! Does Bloomberg pay her salary ???
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

More Alex Wagner

Apparently the stoopid woman doesn't read much, especially from her favorite country's press... One of the commentors below the MSNBC story linked to this, from The Daily Mail

Stooopid woman...
    jem102 and msgt/ret like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

There's a reason we have a Constitution and that the UK doesn't..... and we won the war to "gain our freedoms'. You are the folks that are still living under some of the things our ancestors fought against. Get over it.

"from the more intelligent part of the world " .... oh, give me a break..... the UK's murder rates, home invasions, etc. have all gone up and the average citizen is the one getting killed, while the criminals get away, and the Muslims are taking the country away from them.....

I'm not sure I see what's intelligent about any of that.
    Magnum likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

any network that puts an al shartpon on has no credibility

Why is it acceptable to goofballs like her to have almost an undeniable "right" to own and drive a car, yet gun ownership needs to be highly regulated? We kill 30-40,000 Americans a year and ruin the lives of many times that number, yet there's never a hue and cry against too many cars on the streets, in spite of the fact that driving a car isn't a Constitutionally-protected, God-given right. For every Gabby Giffords there are probably a dozen innocents suffering similar traumatic brain injury due to bad, inattentive or mentally unstable drivers.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

I see MSNBC hires another one that graduated from the exhaulted "Journalism College of the Dumb Ass".

....she needs to speak with a few folks from the U.K. and how they really feel about their weapons ban. THEY FREAKING HATE IT.....and they know what is coming next....and there won't be a thing they can do to stop it.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Why is it acceptable to goofballs like her to have almost an undeniable "right" to own and drive a car, yet gun ownership needs to be highly regulated? We kill 30-40,000 Americans a year and ruin the lives of many times that number, yet there's never a hue and cry against too many cars on the streets, in spite of the fact that driving a car isn't a Constitutionally-protected, God-given right. For every Gabby Giffords there are probably a dozen innocents suffering similar traumatic brain injury due to bad, inattentive or mentally unstable drivers.
    You're right. Drunk driving is a serious problem but we don't address that problem by banning automobiles or restricting the driving of people who can abide by the law.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

He thinks the Brits are intelligent because they sound like the people at NPR, snobby.

I've heard it called MSDNC, and now I just laugh at them. Useful idiots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links