Burglary thwarted with live web feed...video and 911 call

This is a discussion on Burglary thwarted with live web feed...video and 911 call within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I thought this was interesting to see the wandering around and process used by some two-bit thugs. There's even some gun handling near the end ...

Thread: Burglary thwarted with live web feed...video and 911 call

cj [OP]

I thought this was interesting to see the wandering around and process used by some two-bit thugs. There's even some gun handling near the end to take a look at! The timing of the call vs. the video seems a bit off, but it's quite interesting to see how they sort of wander around, then try to hide everything...I can only imagine the story they tried to tell the police.

EDIT: Sorry, was informed that it was already posted: Robbery Fail! Caught on CCTV
    Last edited by cj; November 17th, 2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Inadvertant repost

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Are you by chance a Gizmodo.com reader? They also just posted this video today.

Also running at Robbery Fail! Caught on CCTV

But yes I agree, these guys didn't really seem to know what they were doing or even going after. Also shows how useless ankle-biter dogs are.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

cj [OP]
    Gosh darn it, I didn't see it, then saw that the video was listed as only 3 days old I figured it was newer. Any way to delete this?

Sponsored Links