Bad: robbed in restroom in the restaurant

This is a discussion on Bad: robbed in restroom in the restaurant within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here's the story Also an armed home invasion at the bottom of the page......

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 3 Post By sgb
  • 2 Post By barstoolguru
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Bad: robbed in restroom in the restaurant

Bad: robbed in restroom in the restaurant

Here's the story

Also an armed home invasion at the bottom of the page...
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

O.K., I'll say it, "Any time, any place..."

Stay armed...stay alert...stay safe!
    Bark'n and Eagleks like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

sgb
    Kinda hard to react when the gun in your hand is a Trouser Mauser.
    Bark'n, l1a1 and Rock and Glock like this.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

this is the reason I always use a stall
    Bark'n and Knightrider like this.

That's one extremely vulnerable instance when your "situation awareness" attention is diverted to maintaining trouser-mauser aim on another target with your "strong arm", back turned to everything else, and leaving only your "weak arm" available to cross-draw a backward firearm if you even saw a problem coming.

Looks like we must begin practicing software deployment and operation with the "weak arm" so the "strong arm" is free to cover the hardware while concurrently wearing one of those bicycle rider's headband-mounted rearview mirrors to keep one eye on what's going on behind us.

Maybe just easier for two CC people to go together and take turns standing guard while the other does business as usual

VIP Member
    Well, some dummy comes into the john, and try's to rob me whilest I'ma tinklin', I just might turn to the right while my left hand grabs the pistol to shoot.(I'm a leftie)
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    this is the reason I always use a stall
    Not matter what, I use a stall.....
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

My theory is ... to turn around and while soaking their pants and shoes, and they are momentarily distracted and surprised, I'm pulling my gun.
    tbrenke likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    My theory is ... to turn around and while soaking their pants and shoes, and they are momentarily distracted and surprised, I'm pulling my gun.
    distraction, revenge and a clean shoot all rolled in to one. I like it!
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Yup! There you go officer, he shouldn't be hard to find. I marked him for you!
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Wolf: Nicholson and Pfeiffer. Love this scene:

Wolf - Breaking the News to Stewart - YouTube

Links