Robber Gets Beat Up By Whole Store

This is a discussion on Robber Gets Beat Up By Whole Store within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was sent this by a friend and it's a couple of months old but too funny not to post. one guy posts that they ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Robber Gets Beat Up By Whole Store

Robber Gets Beat Up By Whole Store

I was sent this by a friend and it's a couple of months old but too funny not to post. one guy posts that they closed the doors so people outside would not hear him screaming

Robber Gets Beat Up By Whole Store - YouTube

2. Remove Ads

Dang,you ain't kidding they whupped him good
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    I was sent this by a friend and it's a couple of months old but too funny not to post. one guy posts that they closed the doors so people outside would not hear him screaming

Robber Gets Beat Up By Whole Store - YouTube

Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

VIP Member
    Nice! They thumped that guy.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I accidentally read the title as "Whore Store", I didn't know what to expect in the video!

As one of the people said in the quotes on the video, that is the kind of justice that really cuts down on repeat offenders.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

O.K., let's vote on the arse whooping...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

He had a helmet, next time he'll wear armor!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Daaang. Thumped him good. Serves him right. I just can't figure out if the guy in the black helmet at the beginning was his partner or what.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

It takes a village!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Never happen here.... it's not PC.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

That video is NOT going to impress his cell mates.
    WD54241 likes this.
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

i just love it when a perp gets beaten up.

Didn't he have a gun? Or was it just fake or something? I noticed nobody wanted anything to do with him until the first guy got him under control. The rest were cowards just looking for some fun to hurt somebody. So while I am glad the perp got what was coming to him, I also think the rest of the people in the stores were probably thugs too and would enjoy hurting anyone else just as much as this guy.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adric22 View Post
    Didn't he have a gun? Or was it just fake or something? I noticed nobody wanted anything to do with him until the first guy got him under control. The rest were cowards just looking for some fun to hurt somebody. So while I am glad the perp got what was coming to him, I also think the rest of the people in the stores were probably thugs too and would enjoy hurting anyone else just as much as this guy.
    If I were in that position I would have loved to jump in also...and I am not a violent person nor do I go looking to hurt people randomly. In my mind when criminals make the move from planning a crime to actually committing it, they have punch a ticket for a free pass to whatever may happen to them in the process; whether it be a brand new orifice at center of mass or a good old fashioned beat down.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

I hope the Police got him second.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links