Bad: Hurting infants

This is a discussion on Bad: Hurting infants within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'll let the headline tell the story (click on the headline to read the story): Lancaster Home Invasion Leaves 2 Month Old Baby Injured The ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Bad: Hurting infants

Bad: Hurting infants

I'll let the headline tell the story (click on the headline to read the story):

Lancaster Home Invasion Leaves 2 Month Old Baby Injured

The charges are too light for what these guys did.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    I'll let the headline tell the story (click on the headline to read the story):

Lancaster Home Invasion Leaves 2 Month Old Baby Injured

The charges are too light for what these guys did.
    I have a 2 month old and can't imagine seeing someone just toss your baby down a hall....ugh.

I am still amazed at people who think it is unneccessary to be armed.

VIP Member
    At least the male in the house had the right response, and a successful outcome. Hurt my child, and it's on like donkey kong, I don't care what the odds are.

Mess with a woman, an elderly person, or a child and you go to the bottom of my list. Got no use for you afterwards; Don't care how bad society treats you; and don't want to do anything for you.
    jumpwing likes this.

They all should be charged with attempted murder of an infant, then promptly have the frigging book thrown at um.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

This is why I would find it so hard to be a beat cop or investigator,when i got the perps alone ,well lets just say I'll stick to S.O.G,just shows the value of life to some is what money they can acquire at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    This is why I would find it so hard to be a beat cop or investigator,when i got the perps alone ,well lets just say I'll stick to S.O.G,just shows the value of life to some is what money they can acquire at that time.
    Yup; if it was my child that some thug did that way. They'd have to send a coroners wagon to my house to pickup the thug, or me, cause it's to the death after that and I'm not stopping until one of us stops moving.
    Guest1 and WD54241 like this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

They ought to put them in a big sling shot and throw them down a drive way.....maybe bowl with them. I HATE people like this and wish someone would quickly take them out of the gene pool. As for the family I seriously hate that he didn't have a firearm. It could have possibly ended this before it even started.
    Guest1 and Freedom Doc like this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    They all should be charged with attempted murder of an infant, then promptly have the frigging book thrown at um.
    +1

Attempted murder and conspiracy to commit for the other two.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

These are the type of stories that rattle my cage down to my very soul! I hope they get the maximum sentence and I hope it is revealed that the one perp ratted out the other two. I'm sure once they are in with main population it will be conveniently leaked that they threw a 2 month old down the hall! I'm hoping the other inmates who have kids will deal with this matter better than the court systems.

If thosePOS did that to my kid,or grandkid,at some point they will be released from prison,and eventually something tells me they would have a string of bad luck,possibly even fatal
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

These animals should not spend another day wasting our O2...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member
    There are truly evil people in this world. We never know when or if we might meet one of them. Stay armed my friends.

What absolute trash! How could anyone harm a child?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    There really are no words here...only dark, evil thoughts.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links