VERY UGLY: Bad Guy Conceals 10 inch revolver in body cavity...

This is a discussion on VERY UGLY: Bad Guy Conceals 10 inch revolver in body cavity... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Cops Believe North Carolina Inmate Hid 10-Inch Revolver In His Rectum. Luckily, It Was Unloaded. | The Smoking Gun (From the "end" of the article) ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dadsnugun

Thread: VERY UGLY: Bad Guy Conceals 10 inch revolver in body cavity...

Red face VERY UGLY: Bad Guy Conceals 10 inch revolver in body cavity...

Cops Believe North Carolina Inmate Hid 10-Inch Revolver In His Rectum. Luckily, It Was Unloaded. | The Smoking Gun

(From the "end" of the article) Sheriff’s investigators say they are investigating how Ward got the weapon into the jail, since he had been “strip searched prior to being booked into a cell block.” The inmate, a press release notes, was taken today to a local hospital “for possible injuries that may have occurred to Ward’s rectum where it is believed Ward may have concealed” the revolver.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

WOW, truth is stranger than fiction and this is certainly the "UGLY TRUTH" and bears no resemblance to the movie of the same name!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Ouch. Interesting way to be violated in jail.

VIP Member
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Awww rats. Thought I did a comprehensive search. Okay mods either delete or merge, your choice. My apologies.

That adds a new meaning to 'concealed carry'. I wonder how fast he can draw the weapon from that location? Can only hope it doesn't have an external hammer...
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Oh...so now it's 10"...sounding more and more like a fish story every time I see it.
    Hopyard likes this.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadsnugun View Post
    Oh...so now it's 10"...sounding more and more like a fish story every time I see it.
    Indeed, even at 6 inches.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

That is insane. I could "almost" see being able to conceal one of those tiny North American Arms micro revolvers there. Anything else.. I just can't even see being physically possible. The oddest part is, if you are going to go to such extremes to conceal a gun, why not also conceal some ammo? I mean, what good is the gun without ammo?
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Its gone from 6" to 10" in a couple of days. I can't wait to see how big it will be next week.
    Hmmmm, wonder if I could turn my Charter Arms Bullddog into a Desert Eagle if I were to......BRB.....gotta go find me some lube.

Michael

Links