Bad: recidivist home invasions

This is a discussion on Bad: recidivist home invasions within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So, the guy is out of the pen after serving some time for manslaughter. Now, he's playing at impersonating LEO, and doing home invasions... Story ...

Thread: Bad: recidivist home invasions

Bad: recidivist home invasions

So, the guy is out of the pen after serving some time for manslaughter. Now, he's playing at impersonating LEO, and doing home invasions...

Story here
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

2. Remove Ads

Surprise surprise!

"They guy yells, 'Get down. Police. Get down. Police. Get down on the ground. Get down now,'" the victim described.
    Hmmmmm What would a reasonable person do?

Michael

Sad thing is that one day people who impersonate Law Enforcement are going to get a real police officer injured or killed doing their duty. It may come down to that person not really believing it is police showing up and it could get ugly fast.

Too bad this slug didn't die in a hail of gunfire while pointing a hand gun at real police in the resisting of arrest. Now he gets to continue to be a leech on society.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

What a scumbag. Can't say much for the prosecutor who made a deal with him either.

Officers said English had 26.6 grams of cocaine and 11.23 grams of crack cocaine on him at the time of his latest arrest.
    Hope the federal prosecutor takes jurisdiction on this one. With that much dope the feds can put the scumbag away for a long time. Much longer than the state will.

This is why when i got a knock as 3 a.m. I answered the door with my 12 gauge. Not pointed at the officer, but didnt set it down until I saw the police car. They were very understanding and did not seem concerned about it. Not sure if that is SOP, but I really worry about this kind of thing. One thing that seems to be a dead give a way is those fancy tasers they have (or dont if they are impersonating) around here at least the leo all carry em.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

In the mind of many this is a perfect example of why we need to remove all firearms from private citizens. How can we expect proven criminals not to rearm once we let them go unless we first remove all the weapons?

Michael

Uncle Ted understands it best..."No repeat offenders, just dead offenders!"
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    In the mind of many this is a perfect example of why we need to remove all firearms from private citizens. How can we expect proven criminals not to rearm once we let them go unless we first remove all the weapons?

Michael
    Sarcastic font needed here.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

mel
    3 squares and a cot, tv, medical, a job, and everything else. Lethal injection, the chair, a rope, or firing squad.

Links