Bar robbed by 5 gunmen w/Handguns and Rifles

This is a discussion on Bar robbed by 5 gunmen w/Handguns and Rifles within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Call me a cynical Old Guy,but something ain't passing the smell test. 5 GUYS WITH PISTOLS AND RIFLES ROB A BAR AND ALL THEY TAKE ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hiram25

Thread: Bar robbed by 5 gunmen w/Handguns and Rifles

Bar robbed by 5 gunmen w/Handguns and Rifles

Call me a cynical Old Guy,but something ain't passing the smell test.
    5 GUYS WITH PISTOLS AND RIFLES ROB A BAR AND ALL THEY TAKE IS A CASH REGISTER.
    That seems like a lot of firepower and manpower to take down a bar. I'm gonna have to say that I'm willing to bet that they were dealing Cocaine out of that place, and that the Gunmen took more than a cash register,but the other items they ain't gonna report stolen.
    As far as what would you do if you had a CHL,absolutely nothing since you can't carry in an establishment that derives at least 51% of sales from on premise alcohol consumption,besides the fact unless they start randomly shooting people I'm not suicidal
    http://www.themonitor.com/news/palmv...eportedly.html
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

You can't carry in a drinking establishment.. In Iowa we can... But against 5 fully armed, as a PCW holder, nothing I would do either...

Some hero might order "shots all around!" but not me... The BGs in this case won peace through superior firepower.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

mel
    I'll go with the OP on this one, that area has plenty of drugs trveling through, my guess is they got their weapons from E. holder.

Yep, they need to walk the drug dog through this place! Only shoot if they start executing people, if I'm going to die anyway, going to do what I can before that happens.
    Fitch likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Links