BAD: and Anytime, Anyplace

This is a discussion on BAD: and Anytime, Anyplace within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 67-Year-Old Man Shot, Killed In East Tulsa Home Invasion - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports | The guy was ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: BAD: and Anytime, Anyplace

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar

BAD: and Anytime, Anyplace

67-Year-Old Man Shot, Killed In East Tulsa Home Invasion - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

The guy was shot for not forking over money fast enough. I'd say he needed a gun and a dog. The article says the area doesn't have this kind of activity (till now).

This story is now updated, as of Tuesday morning. They caught the ****heads.
    Last edited by Freedom Doc; January 17th, 2012 at 08:57 AM.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

2. Remove Ads

I don't think they realized shooting him in the face wouldn't get him to move faster. Such a tragedy, and for what? 12gauge shotguns should come standard with 30yr mortgages. If you find a more detailed article about this please share it.
    "When that gun comes out of that holster; it's business time." -Chris Costa

That's messed up. This caliber of scum are nothing more than whack jobs, plain and simple.

They have no value to society at all, and I could care less what their excuse is.

It's a crying shame so many innocent people get slaughtered by scum bags for no reason at all except they had the bad luck to cross paths with these animals.

I got no sympathy for scumbags who get blown away by armed citizens when it does happen.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Being armed, possible with a canine warning system, is the only chance an individual would have with this type of crime.
    The dirtbags are wasting too much O2...these types of crimes demand instant justice.
    Bark'n likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Being armed, possible with a canine warning system, is the only chance an individual would have with this type of crime.
    The dirtbags are wasting too much O2...these types of crimes demand instant justice.
    Roger That. We be on the same page with instant justice.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Need to put them down like a rabid dog!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I've known Bill Zachary my entire life. A kinder man never walked the earth. What a shame that he was killed for absolutely nothing. I hope Oklahoma is as aggressive with the death penalty as Texas is.

Links