bad: toddler grandchild hurt in home invasion

This is a discussion on bad: toddler grandchild hurt in home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I don't care what your goal/beef/ is (apparently an ex-girlfriend thing) don't mess with the kids... 5 guys invade a home... stab one and rough ...

I don't care what your goal/beef/ is (apparently an ex-girlfriend thing) don't mess with the kids...

5 guys invade a home... stab one and rough up a two year old...

That's a ticket I'd punch without remorse.

two stories:

first one

second one
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

DC
    That's sickening. How could a 2 year-old possibly pose a threat or otherwise deserve to be abused. I hope those animals receive what they deserve in the worst possible way.

They need to throw the book at the whole bunch!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

No one in the home had a 'ticket puncher'?
    There will be a special welcoming party in prison for the dirtbags who abused the 2 year old.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

And yet illinois stands by, god forbid these people used a firearm to defend their home, more importantly the 2year old. Then the family woulda been in trouble.

When will illinois learn?
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    And yet illinois stands by, god forbid these people used a firearm to defend their home, more importantly the 2year old. Then the family woulda been in trouble.

When will illinois learn?
    It won't happen until something like this is done to the lawmaking thugs in Chicago. Then we may see a different belief that firearms could have aided in the defense of these people.

Or unless the people of Illinois have had it with their corrupt officials and vote in some who are going to make changes instead of just yapping about it.

If this had been my home, five dirtbags would have been quickly dispatched to a much warmer eternal habitat. Illinois residents can own firearms but they are hightly resticted as to what can be done with them. All citizens who own any must be registered with a Firearms Owner Identification (F.O.I.D.) card. If not, you are techically a criminal even it you have not broken any laws before.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links