bad: robbery with hypodermic needle...

This is a discussion on bad: robbery with hypodermic needle... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; at an ATM, and more in this link to the stories, you can click on the bolded headline to get to the full story for ...

Thread: bad: robbery with hypodermic needle...

bad: robbery with hypodermic needle...

at an ATM, and more in this link to the stories, you can click on the bolded headline to get to the full story for each...

the three of most interest are:
    the knifepoint robbery of a variety store clerk.
    The ATM robbery with a hypodermic needle

And, last but certainly not least (and buried a bit low on the page), Three home invaders, who used a gun in the commission of the crime, and assaulted the resident will not do any jail time... Suspended sentences, public service, $800 restitution... I wonder who they'll rob to get the $800?

Stories here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

Our justice system at work!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    I think if someone were to come at me with a hypodermic needle I will make my own injection using lead.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Next news release:ATM Robber shot with Hypodermic 165gr Ranger T

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Our justice system at work!
    Actually, it's the "In-justice System"...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    at an ATM, and more in this link to the stories, you can click on the bolded headline to get to the full story for each...

the three of most interest are:
    the knife point robbery of a variety store clerk.
    The ATM robbery with a hypodermic needle

And, last but certainly not least (and buried a bit low on the page), Three home invaders, who used a gun in the commission of the crime, and assaulted the resident will not do any jail time... Suspended sentences, public service, $800 restitution... I wonder who they'll rob to get the $800?

Stories here

^^^^^^^I can Hear it now^^^^^^^^^^^

Atm/Needle robber : " Uh, I would'a used a gun or knife if'n I could'a afforded one, please, oh please, I'll never do it again"

Knife robber- variety store: " Uh, at least I chose a variety store, instead of the bank, and used a knife, cause guns scare me, please, oh please I'll never do it again"

Gun totin home invaders: "well ya see, we wuz'a gonna clean this here pistol, and the next thing we knowed, we was rushin' through the doorway a yellin' stick'em up, please, oh please, we'll never do it again"!!!!!!!

Scumbags!,,,,,,,Blindfold and a cigarette for all.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

“These defendants have now admitted to attacking and threatening the victim with a firearm inside the victim’s home before robbing him of a significant amount of money and fleeing the scene. These serious, violent actions remain extremely troubling to law enforcement and the Reading community and, due to their severity, we are disappointed that the Court did not see fit to incarcerate the defendants,” District Attorney Leone said in a press release. “I commend the work of the Reading Police Department whose investigation lead to the swift arrest and identification of the defendants and who continue to work tirelessly to keep their community safe.”
    To see the effort and hard work of all throw away is disgusting. Middlesex County Superior Court Judge Gary Inge should be subject to a recall or voted out at the first opportunity. MA. What a cluster.

Links