The Bad ...

This is a discussion on The Bad ... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Three Iranians accidentally detonated an explosive in their Bangkok apartment, one then blew his leg off attempting to flee the area. I guess suicide bombers ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By joker1
  • 1 Post By paaiyan

Thread: The Bad ...

The Bad ...

Three Iranians accidentally detonated an explosive in their Bangkok apartment, one then blew his leg off attempting to flee the area.

I guess suicide bombers were never going to excel in the gene pool anyways...

Thai police say Iranian bomb suspects in Bangkok planned to target Israeli diplomats - The Washington Post

2. Remove Ads

I fail to see what is bad about this, except that they weren't in central Iran and weren't using a ginourmouser bomb.
    Spade115 and Tzadik like this.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

The bad is that they're attempting attacks outside of Iran...

Quote Originally Posted by BWillis57 View Post
    The bad is that they're attempting attacks outside of Iran...
    Not saying it's not bad, but they've been doing that for a while. I'm reminded of an incident several years ago. I think it involved an airliner or four...
    Spade115 likes this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I would say that unlike Israeli moussad Agents,like many other things the Iranians are lacking behind in training their agents that you don't have to blow yourself up to detonate a bomb.I'm willing to bet they wanted to make sure it would work before they planted it,I'd like to see the pre detonation pictures...i guy with detonator,other guys with fingers in ears and eyes closed
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    How do you say "Hey, Y'all! Watch this!" in Farsi?

Links