Good: "Murda" don't know weapon retention.

This is a discussion on Good: "Murda" don't know weapon retention. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Result: "Murda" daid. Seems "Murda" entered into a home and wanted some money. Figured the easy way to achieve that was to wave his piece ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Good: "Murda" don't know weapon retention.

Result: "Murda" daid.

Seems "Murda" entered into a home and wanted some money. Figured the easy way to achieve that was to wave his piece around... a fight ensued over the piece and "Murda" ended up toes up on some neighbor's porch.. Shame that (the mess on the neighbors porch, and all).

Story here
    Hopyard, WHEC724 and ZX9RCAM like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Good outcome. Another story which just proves you can't fix stupid! Of course his family will claim he was the victim.

VIP Member
    Yup, hold it in one hand, just waive it around arms length out in front of your body, blade your body so your dead hand is to the rear; be sure to take a moment to turn your head and look to see what might be worth taking, and then wonder how the victim had the big ones to take it from you.

But that isn't even what happened here. Heck you have to get a grip on the thing and not drop it on the floor.

(And it looks like all involved probably deserved to share a home generously provided for by taxpayers. As usual, home invasions are seldom random.)
    oakchas likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    (And it looks like all involved probably deserved to share a home generously provided for by taxpayers. As usual, home invasions are seldom random.)
    Tru DAT!
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    It would seem the herd would be getting thinned out a little, with so many home invaders ending up toes up on the floor
    Spade115 likes this.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

I'm sorry but I have zero compassion, They should take him and toss his cold dead body in the city dump. The same exact type wouldnt think twice about looting, raping or murdering your family as your forced to witness. We have seen it time again on the news! These humans have no moral sense, and even less value for life! The best thing that could of happened, did happen! I'll do whatever I have to in order to protect my family from the likes of this! We don't need tv shows about the walking dead, our real life zombies are in the hood! spreading like cancer. Thats why I relocated to NE W.I. I've drawn my line in the sand.

All in all, a very good story! He got just what he needed, it's just a shame that it took this long.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    Maybe Defensive Carry should start a monthly award called the Street Cleaner award. This homeowner would be in the running for Feb.
    Hopyard and JoJoGunn like this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    That could run as a concurrent forum with a monthly vote.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Looks like the "Barber " got clipped.

Senior Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    The "victim" looks like a perfect gentleman! I'm sure he was "trying to turn his life around." He didn't deserve to die. Why didn't the homeowner shoot him in the big toe instead of killing him?

I always get a kick out of reading the comments below these articles and the people trying to defend the BG.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
    8th ID likes this.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Found the facebook of one of his sisters and someone that seemed to know him very well. From what I understand (wasn't exactly in English), the 'good die young' and he is now in Heaven. Just thought I would let you guys know in case any of you were worried that he might have gone to Hell.

kerberos, JoJoGunn and JL like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Found the facebook of one of his sisters and someone that seemed to know him very well. From what I understand (wasn't exactly in English), the 'good die young' and he is now in Heaven. Just thought I would let you guys know in case any of you were worried that he might have gone to Hell.

Whew! that was a concern... glad I don't have to worry 'bout that no more...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links